Please HELP against Eforex and AVAFX - RESOLVED

Hi Sargent,

Today is away over the 5 days Im supposed to wait ,I have furnished all documentation unless for the valid passport,and they have not sent my money back yet.
It should be time to follow the next step?

Thanks

Did you file a case against them in the traders court of FPA?

Thanks God! My Case Is Solved

Did you file a case against them in the traders court of FPA?

I just received an email from my moneybookers confirming reception of my money from AVA.

Being so we should consider this case solved.

Water is for fish as FPA is for Forex traders.
I had given up this money before I knew FPA when I decided to comment hopelessly with a friend in a forum that I lost my money to AVA.That was when I first heard of ForexPeaceArmy.
Now Im here with this case solved in less than a month:D:D

I want to give my special thanks to the sergeants Marco Sorsa (Johnny2pips ) and George(f-man) who beared with me til the end.

It is good to hear these news.
I would like to ask you to stay in our community, participate in the forums and help other fellow traders that will need your assistance in the future.

It will only take you 10 minutes per week and you will keep Forex safer for your self and for all other traders out there

Thanks Hermes. Glad you got your money back. It was all to do with wrong info back and forth.
Language problems could also be in the way and all.
Don't leave this site. You are good here. Big time and all. Glad to be of help.
PS. I only deal with AVA.

It is good to hear these news.
I would like to ask you to stay in our community, participate in the forums and help other fellow traders that will need your assistance in the future.

It will only take you 10 minutes per week and you will keep Forex safer for your self and for all other traders out there

Thank you very much for inviting me I will surely be around and if I may be of any help here I am

Thank you

Thanks Hermes. Glad you got your money back. It was all to do with wrong info back and forth.
Language problems could also be in the way and all.
Don't leave this site. You are good here. Big time and all. Glad to be of help.
PS. I only deal with AVA.

I realy hope that you dont get yourself into trouble with them. Although AVA wasnt good for me it doesnot necessarily mean that it will not be good for you.But I can assure you they tried to scam me.No problem with language(the girls spoke plain portuguese with me)Some of them are brazilian like me.It took more than 2 month scamming me(Promissing and not acomplishing)before I knew about FPA.It only worked for me because of you guys.Believe me
Anyway thanks god for me it's over

Thank you very much for your help

Back