• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
They said, it can only be reversed within 30 minutes of wire transfer.

That is not true. What your bank? You need to call you bank asking for a "SWIFT recall“ on the wire transfer because of fraud. They will probably ask you to file a police report but this needs to be done withing 24-72 hours.

Hi Everyone,

I am facing the same exact issue, but the situation is that...it was too late... I had already wired a lot of money into the system... when I was first introduced to Meta4 application. It was by a girl who claim she is from HK.
The company is VSH, vansihofx.com/zh-hk
I had initially put in $10k, but with mis-management or maybe from their end's alternation. I came back with a negative. I was about the give up, but she said she will help me by putting some money into my account as well. So as time went on, I started to put more and more until I realize something does not seem right. I tried to do wire recall but it was way too late....now I am stuck at terribly possibly in debt...

One thing I find that is very different than all of your stories is that, this girl had send me pictures of the transfer to my broker account. Since I have to be the one who send it to the broker. she has funded some money to help me(most likely using my own money). Would I be able to use that bank transfer note against her? (you can't really lie on that right, since it has official stamps by the bank, or can they.....)It also has her full name in chinese and english with phone number.
I had already contacted the FBI, and they are looking into it, but I am not sure what I can do next. I am in serious situation where I have deposited $140k....Are there any Lawyers that is reputable that I can even talk to to at least get some money back?

Thanks for all your helps, I really hope someone can help me here...
Thanks

Sorry to hear another sad story falling into this crooks. Is good that you reported to the FBI but I suggest you also to report it to your bank and local police because they have hold some of your private infos. Also report to FTC, have them to keep a record too: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov

If you wired the money to HK and have all the other end bank info. I suggest you to also report it here:

https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

However, most likely those screenshot that the girl sent you about the transfers are fake, but the truth is your money is long gone. If you are looking for a lawyer or any company that can help you just be careful and do thorough research about them because 99% of them just want to scam you too.

Everyone's story is a bit different but ultimately they just want to steal hard earned money from you, some more than others.

Money can make back, so stay strong dude. It's indeed one very expensive and hurtful experience.

They said, it can only be reversed within 30 minutes of wire transfer.

I asked for a recall after 3 days and my bank helped me get back 15% of 10K USD. So, it might be fishy when your own bank said that it cannot retrieve it even if you just did the transfer on the same day. It takes 3 days or more for international wire to be completed.

I asked for a recall after 3 days and my bank helped me get back 15% of 10K USD. So, it might be fishy when your own bank said that it cannot retrieve it even if you just did the transfer on the same day. It takes 3 days or more for international wire to be completed.

How long did the process time take to complete the wire transfer recall for you?

Hello all, I have been in conversation with a lady for Hong Kong simular to story. Talk to me about trading..Her name is Cathy Chen, I have enclosed photo. Pls advise if u have contracted by her.

Mine is 8 months and still around , but no pressure for desposit . Beforehand was asking , but now does not even talk about the market or trading. Say there is no good market lately and been like that for 2-3 months now . Have no idea what’s going on . I only invested 2k and it’s been not sitting there with no market movement for 2 months now. I talk to her everyday , nearly every hour . Have no idea what’s going on

Back