• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
That is not true. What your bank? You need to call you bank asking for a "SWIFT recall“ on the wire transfer because of fraud. They will probably ask you to file a police report but this needs to be done withing 24-72 hours.
Good news everyone! I had just gotten a phone call from my FBI that they are able to secure apart of the money that I have wired out. FBI told me now I need to hire an attorney located in Hong Kong to fight civil court cases for apart of the money that they are able to freeze. Does anyone have any suggestions on this? I have been looking beforehand, but all of them seems professional and all of them also feels like fraud.....I have been cheated out too much now everything feels like scam to me....
If anyone have good suggestions, please let me know.

As to answering the question. I did ask my bank for SWIFT recall, and my bank is Bank of America. It feels like their process is very slow. I called their fraud line to make sure my notice was send out, but i was tranfered for 3 hours to different departments because each department doesn't believe they are the right person that is handling it. It was a nightmare and made me panic more. At the end, I don't even believe the recall was send out on time, which made me mad...

Hi Michael, it is a different person than the one I am talking to. please forgive me as I will not disclose her name at this moment, because I am still talking to her. Also due to the issue at hand, I don't want her to run away or go into hiding. This could make it harder for me for law investigation. I want her to still be reachable, even though she could still be somewhere else and not really be in HK.....but we can share experiences.

Hi Edmund many thanks for the reply, I have talking to a lady called Cathy Chen. I have photos, bank details and phone number. All the conversations are on WhatsApp. She started talking about MT4. By tutoring me. Then MT5. I am happy to share my information with u. Stay safe .

Michael

Attachments

• IMG-20200715-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200715-WA0000.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG-20200718-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20200718-WA0005.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG-20200804-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20200804-WA0010.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 98
Good news everyone! I had just gotten a phone call from my FBI that they are able to secure apart of the money that I have wired out. FBI told me now I need to hire an attorney located in Hong Kong to fight civil court cases for apart of the money that they are able to freeze. Does anyone have any suggestions on this? I have been looking beforehand, but all of them seems professional and all of them also feels like fraud.....I have been cheated out too much now everything feels like scam to me....
If anyone have good suggestions, please let me know.

As to answering the question. I did ask my bank for SWIFT recall, and my bank is Bank of America. It feels like their process is very slow. I called their fraud line to make sure my notice was send out, but i was tranfered for 3 hours to different departments because each department doesn't believe they are the right person that is handling it. It was a nightmare and made me panic more. At the end, I don't even believe the recall was send out on time, which made me mad...

That's great. I think they took your matter because the amount you transferred were big, while no one from FBI reply me.
However, how hiring a lawyer will help in this matter? To who the lawyer is going to sue? These people might only using spoofing technology to use HK number while they are actually not in HK. They might be opening HK bank account with fake identity too, but is great news that the FBI is onto something. I hope they catch these people.

Hi Everyone, has anyone been contacted by this lady. Have more photos and phone.

Attachments

• IMG-20200804-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20200804-WA0010.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 开户申请表.docx
    20.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Account Opening Application Form(1).docx
    74 KB · Views: 14
  • Account Opening Application Form-1.docx
    53.5 KB · Views: 7
  • WhatsApp-samtale med MT4 INSUN 2.txt
    229.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG-20200715-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200715-WA0000.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG-20200729-WA0020.jpg
    IMG-20200729-WA0020.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 46
About a week and a half to 2 weeks.

Who's your bank? Mine is still in the process of a recall and it's it's about a 21 business days now, I am getting worry about it. My bank said it could take up to a month for a recall.

That's great. I think they took your matter because the amount you transferred were big, while no one from FBI reply me.
However, how hiring a lawyer will help in this matter? To who the lawyer is going to sue? These people might only using spoofing technology to use HK number while they are actually not in HK. They might be opening HK bank account with fake identity too, but is great news that the FBI is onto something. I hope they catch these people.
To be honest.....I don't really know...There are still a lot of questions on how I can secure these funds. I don't even know if anyone from their side will show up or even how to contact them for these money? More importantly, I am actually scared that I might lose also. Remember these people are professionals, I really don't know how long they have been doing this in the industry. While I am just new at this and scammed all of my life. As for the FBI catching people....I don't think that will happen. They tell me that their part is done, as they don't have justification in most Asian countries. They are not really allowed to intervene....this really sucks as Hong Kong police also have no justification on this in law as well... feels like a loophole thats why so many of them choose to base off in Hong Kong.

Back