• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
Who's your bank? Mine is still in the process of a recall and it's it's about a 21 business days now, I am getting worry about it. My bank said it could take up to a month for a recall.
Don't wait for recalls, do something else as well!. From my experience bank recall just means they send a letter to the beneficiary bank to tell them to recall a fund and that is it. If the other bank rejects, then nothing happens.

Don't wait for recalls, do something else as well!. From my experience bank recall just means they send a letter to the beneficiary bank to tell them to recall a fund and that is it. If the other bank rejects, then nothing happens.

My bank is trying to do the wire transfer recall from Bank of America. That's where I wired the money too, since I am from Canada and it's taking a while now. I did file a police report and a fraud report.

Are these details familiar to any one?

Yes, but different account number but to the same bank, HSBC. They talk the same too. Like, you make your own decision, but at the same time want to pressure you to do it too. That’s how they hustle to get your money.

To be honest.....I don't really know...There are still a lot of questions on how I can secure these funds. I don't even know if anyone from their side will show up or even how to contact them for these money? More importantly, I am actually scared that I might lose also. Remember these people are professionals, I really don't know how long they have been doing this in the industry. While I am just new at this and scammed all of my life. As for the FBI catching people....I don't think that will happen. They tell me that their part is done, as they don't have justification in most Asian countries. They are not really allowed to intervene....this really sucks as Hong Kong police also have no justification on this in law as well... feels like a loophole thats why so many of them choose to base off in Hong Kong.

Yes, it’s a scheme that’s being going on for a while. At one point it was very popular in China and they were based in south east Asia countries such as Cambodia and Laos but since the Chinese authorities went on a huge crackdown, they are aiming people in the western world now. Also, covid had given them the perfect excuse to make up none sense stories. Treat it as a Nigerian love scam. Same concept but using what men like the most, investing and pretty girls to trap them. They have the whole scripts for all type of victims. I know is frustrating and a lot of people have lost their life savings in this but sadly to say is hard for authority to catch them. I have contacted 3 countries and all of them told me that they can’t do anything and that even though their phone number might appear from that country if they don’t have an actual address they cannot do an investigation. Unless they are willing to take this kind of matter in their hands and go undercover, then that’s the way to catch them.

Did you wire transfer the money in a US bank account or international?

Both, only the local one was able to retrieve 15%. The local bank was a small Chinese bank, Cathay Bank located in CA. The international one was over a month so, couldn’t retrieve it.

I have had the same experience.
The scam should also run over valleytechspeclimited.com
The girl had contacted me via dateinasia.com
Her name was Linzi Qing from Singapore.

have had the same experience.
The scam should also run over valleytechspeclimited.com
The girl had contacted me via dateinasia.com
Her name was Linzi Qing from Singapore.
I was talked with a girl with same photos. But her name was Xixi Han...

The story was she was a manager of a company in Italy. Because of Covid she spent some weeks in Wien and later she went back to Hong Kong...

Back