• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
So, interesting, I may too have fallen for a pretty HK girl who wants to teach me Forex.
Is asking me to start real money trading mt4 after weeks of demo trades and friendly chat.
Good job I'm not the type of person to quickly fall for stuff like this.
Now being asked to invest in sro capital management LLC, which in the US has a NFA registered entity, however the mt4 broker is connected to SRO capital management ltd of London which is a recently registered company, I doubt they are connected so suspecting a scam.
No form given to me to fill in like you guys just being asked to register a real money account at srofx.com - the website is full of flaws which further shores up my suspicions. I'm gob smacked with how well these chicks can play someone, any one slightly more gullable than myself could easily fall for this.
That said however the insight I have gained in the lessons is good, I may be venturing into Forex at some point after I study much more but I'll be investing my money with a reputable firm.

Hey Somebilly, how are u? Was MT4nor MT5. Did the lady try to teach u..do u have a photo of the young lady we are putting together a list of scammers. So don't worry brother there is support here

I think I am being scammed too.

I met this girl on tinder Her profile said she was 64 miles away for me in florida. We talked for a little bit and she said she wanted to talk on whatsapp so I did. She then said she was in China and owned a cosmetics company. We continued talking for a few days and some times she would show me that she bought some very expensive hand bags. A few days later she mentioned she was making money in the forex market and asked me if I wanted to try it and I said yes. She helped me open a demo account with knights service group limited with an account of $100,000 usd she then showed me how to trade a few times. All the while telling she would like to meet me. Then 2 days ago she said she thought it was time for me to open a real money trading account so I did. Something around this time begin to feel off. So I Google reversed image searched all the photos she sent me and I found a match on a Chinese friend finding app. But the weird thing is she sent me videos of her talking. So I am wondering am I being scammed or is she real? She also showed me watches that belonged to her father.

Ps the one I found a Google reverse image search was the one she is standing in front of the Bentley.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200829-120800.png
    Screenshot_20200829-120800.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20200909-150903~2.png
    Screenshot_20200909-150903~2.png
    283.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG-20200902-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200902-WA0000.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 101
  • VID-20200908-WA0020.mp4
    4.6 MB
  • IMG-20200908-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20200908-WA0002.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG-20200908-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20200908-WA0003.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG-20200830-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20200830-WA0001.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG-20200906-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20200906-WA0006.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG-20200906-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20200906-WA0008.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 109

I met this girl on tinder Her profile said she was 64 miles away for me in florida. We talked for a little bit and she said she wanted to talk on whatsapp so I did. She then said she was in China and owned a cosmetics company. We continued talking for a few days and some times she would show me that she bought some very expensive hand bags. A few days later she mentioned she was making money in the forex market and asked me if I wanted to try it and I said yes. She helped me open a demo account with knights service group limited with an account of $100,000 usd she then showed me how to trade a few times. All the while telling she would like to meet me. Then 2 days ago she said she thought it was time for me to open a real money trading account so I did. Something around this time begin to feel off. So I Google reversed image searched all the photos she sent me and I found a match on a Chinese friend finding app. But the weird thing is she sent me videos of her talking. So I am wondering am I being scammed or is she real? She also showed me watches that belonged to her father.

Ps the one I found a Google reverse image search was the one she is standing in front of the Bentley.

Hi,

Highly likely is a scam.
Do not transfer any money.
If she provided you the forex website, the customer service agent contacts and the bank account, check the website, if there is any proper office contact number, google the website address, bank account given, etc.

Alot of us are being scammed in the same way.
When we want to withdraw the money, they disappear.

I know is hard to believe but it's a scam. Only way to get some money back, ask her to try the withdrawal and pull out some money first. You'll want to invest more but need to try to see if it works, after that please report it to every authorities and gathered all the bank info. If possible post it here so, when people want to search it they'll come to this forum. Good luck man!

Please REPORT ALL SCAMS to your local authority, banks and to the authority where your money was sent to

Hong Kong: https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Hong Kong SFC: HK SFC Online Complaint Form

Singapore: https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness

Taiwan: https://english.police.gov.taipei/cp.aspx?n=4C927E8874B0DDE8

China: http://cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ but need someone who reads Chinese to navigate

Usually all these websites are register using GoDaddy so, please report it here too: abuse@godaddy.com

HOW TO COMPLAIN TO THE REGULATORS MANUAL

It’s EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that everyone affected come forward in order to defeat this type of organization. Put them all behind bars where they belong.

company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

I know is hard to believe but it's a scam. Only way to get some money back, ask her to try the withdrawal and pull out some money first. You'll want to invest more but need to try to see if it works, after that please report it to every authorities and gathered all the bank info. If possible post it here so, when people want to search it they'll come to this forum. Good luck man!

Please REPORT ALL SCAMS to your local authority, banks and to the authority where your money was sent to

Hong Kong: https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Hong Kong SFC: HK SFC Online Complaint Form

Singapore: https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness

Taiwan: https://english.police.gov.taipei/cp.aspx?n=4C927E8874B0DDE8

China: http://cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ but need someone who reads Chinese to navigate

Usually all these websites are register using GoDaddy so, please report it here too: abuse@godaddy.com

HOW TO COMPLAIN TO THE REGULATORS MANUAL

It’s EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that everyone affected come forward in order to defeat this type of organization. Put them all behind bars where they belong.
I am lucky I found this before I deposited any money. I Googled the company name and I came up with a warning that it was a scam. I have since blocked both her and her associate. Thank you for the help

I am currently in contact with a person from Hong Kong.
Last week he was pressuring me to invest in gold via mt4, broker Asun.
Qiutingting +852 9140 9225
Mt4 service +852 9343 8917

Is it known to anyone?

Attachments

• IMG-20201019-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20201019-WA0003.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG-20201012-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20201012-WA0004.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG-20201009-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20201009-WA0011.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG-20200922-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20200922-WA0003.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 54
I am currently in contact with a person from Hong Kong.
Last week he was pressuring me to invest in gold via mt4, broker Asun.
Qiutingting +852 9140 9225
Mt4 service +852 9343 8917

Is it known to anyone?

Don't transfer / deposit any money, no matter how they try to tempt or lure you.
The photos they shared with you may not be them in real person...they could be using other people photos to lure you.

Do a video call with them. See if they answer you face to face.

You can pretend to be interested, ask where to transfer the money to, etc. Get their bank account information.

I think is suspicious if they ask you to transfer money into a bank account that belongs to someone 's name and not a company name. Most likely is a mule bank account.

If they are as established as they mentioned, why uses gmail as an email acct?
Then their website said they are regulated by Australia securities and investment (ASIC). I went ASIC to check their license #, is a different company name, not ASUN.

Just be careful.

1603549751902.png

1603549855043.png

1603549958867.png

Be careful.

Thanks for sharing, So ASUN is a scam!

I cannot get in asunhk.com but they have another website: asunmt4.com

and you have to google ASUN International (Hong Kong) to show up.

These people are tricky.

Be safe everyone

Hvala za skupno rabo, torej ASUN je prevara!

Ne morem vstopiti na asunhk.com, imajo pa drugo spletno stran: asunmt4.com

in morate poiskati Google ASUN International (Hong Kong), da se prikaže.

Ti ljudje so zapleteni.

Bodite varni vsi

That's right, also a link: asunmt4.net
and is identical to the page: cn.gomarkets.com

All domains from:
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com

Back