• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
Thank you all so so much for posting this!!!

It has definitely saved me a lot of time and definitely saved me a lot of money!! I never post things online, but I feel that I have to address this one.
I met someone named ‘Carol’ on Tinder who was a few miles away from me (Utah) and she got me to get WhatsApp and sure enough, same story as you guys. Her name changed to Chen and she lives in Hong Kong and owns a beauty salon and says her dad passed away and that she uses her dads broker with btcusdtbank.com and that I should create a brokerage account their to trade money on MetaTrader5. She talks about it every day and we’ve been chatting for 2 weeks now. I found it odd that she would go out of her way to teach a stranger to trade and make money through ‘strategies’ she gets from her broker, who’m she paid $10,000 quarterly for and he only deals with 30 high net clients world wide.
she’s sent me pictures and voice messages to ‘prove’ she’s real. But now I realize it’s sadly some type of scam.
What a bummer! Thanks again for creating this post. I was going to start trading within the next two days, so I’m glad I found you guys!

Attachments

• 44E28445-0B64-4CB0-8AC6-A22245B7781F.png
    44E28445-0B64-4CB0-8AC6-A22245B7781F.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 67
  • 2F7253CB-9F8B-46F7-A938-201B3E2FEB69.jpeg
    2F7253CB-9F8B-46F7-A938-201B3E2FEB69.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 68
Same here, been scammed, big loss...

Some information about the scammer, this scammer has some previously used addresses that some people
maybe feel familiar with

temporalexchange.com
also called Kings Financial service, who shared CRM login with
foreignexchangehousekeeper.co
Then they closed temporalexchange.com and transferred accounts to
newhongshengfx.com

This is the same scammer, change ip constantly, pretty sure they will change again soon.

Thank you all so so much for posting this!!!

It has definitely saved me a lot of time and definitely saved me a lot of money!! I never post things online, but I feel that I have to address this one.
I met someone named ‘Carol’ on Tinder who was a few miles away from me (Utah) and she got me to get WhatsApp and sure enough, same story as you guys. Her name changed to Chen and she lives in Hong Kong and owns a beauty salon and says her dad passed away and that she uses her dads broker with btcusdtbank.com and that I should create a brokerage account their to trade money on MetaTrader5. She talks about it every day and we’ve been chatting for 2 weeks now. I found it odd that she would go out of her way to teach a stranger to trade and make money through ‘strategies’ she gets from her broker, who’m she paid $10,000 quarterly for and he only deals with 30 high net clients world wide.
she’s sent me pictures and voice messages to ‘prove’ she’s real. But now I realize it’s sadly some type of scam.
What a bummer! Thanks again for creating this post. I was going to start trading within the next two days, so I’m glad I found you guys!

Glad that you found this site. Most of the pictures that these people use are from Chinese websites and people from out of China cannot do reverse image search it. Sometimes is good to trust your guts.

Nice research and digging.

I have a similar problem, anybody ever seen this one?

Attachments

• Scammer3.jpg
    Scammer3.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Scammer.jpg
    Scammer.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Scammer2.jpg
    Scammer2.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 49
I have a similar problem, anybody ever seen this one?

Thanks for sharing

They rarely reuse pictures of these highly photoshopped girls taken from Weibo, a site where outside of China is very hard to get access to. It will be better if you can share your story and how they scammed or want to scam you. Outing the Company that they are using so that others can come across these while doing their research.

If you are a victim, it is highly recommended that you report to all the legal agencies and to your bank if your money were stolen.

Same here, been scammed, big loss...

Some information about the scammer, this scammer has some previously used addresses that some people
maybe feel familiar with

temporalexchange.com
also called Kings Financial service, who shared CRM login with
foreignexchangehousekeeper.co
Then they closed temporalexchange.com and transferred accounts to
newhongshengfx.com

This is the same scammer, change ip constantly, pretty sure they will change again soon.
Is your account active on the new website after the old one has gone off the web? Were your account moved to the new website?

So as i am in similar situation about that nice girl or whatever is there, the link she provide on mt5 shows the btcustdbank has an account there through which customers are able to register for demo or real account where demo is couple of clicks , but the real account takes good few steps which i haven't completed. When it came the talk for registering real account she forwarded phone number supposed to be customer service of the btcusdtbank and that's how they responded, but shared another link for registering in their web-site first where things goes weird as it asks for photo of back of card ... which isn't required in the mt5 app where as in most trading apps they ask for utility bill and ID document.
I wonder has anybody yet forwarded any deposit on their web-site, i mean whoever those people are as it's quite obvious this girl isn't the person we all are chatting on WhatsApp. Quite tempting as the signals they provide on currency actually work. Is anyone gone through the whole procedure or everyone is scared of somehow and we all come up with different conspiracy's ?
My opinion is that whoever those people are they are legit brokers as they are registered as ones on the mT5 platform. The company seems legit too. Based on how brokers work - the more customers the more dividends - the more profit , seems even more legit. Also the newer the broker company is the more weird strategies they come up with to attract new customers.
On the other hand that might be just a proper scam to get money out of people once ... where people can't do much as it is online and thousands miles away ... hence we all go ''OMG i was such an idiot '' ???

Ok basically I attempted to register real account on the mt5 app and pc platform through the BTCUSDT broker which on both went : cannot make registration on this server. Which should come up from the part that I haven't made a registration on the web-site first hence the brokers haven't approved me as they legit customer. The only way to find out is to proceed registration on the web-site where the back of the bank card is required ... hmmm ?!!?!??!

Hi everybody,

I will share my story. This girl told me her name is Amy, chinese from Shanghai and has gone through lots of the things that you say. So very nice, she chats for days (it's almost 3 weeks now) and talks about everything..private life, spends literally hours in texting and replying until she starts showing me profit she made with forex and that she has a very expert analyst who follows her and asked me if I wanted to try. I am very doubtful of course but I opened an account with usdbtcbank now. I passed the audit and I have inserted my health system document (not even my driving license, it's just a card with my name on it and it is not even a valid ID) and an empty prepaid credit with balance 0 (I also covered the CCV code). I passed the audit with these photos and I haven't deposit any funding. She now looks angry because I am refusing to deposit (she was talking about 5-10k initially) and she even proposed to put 5k on my balance to prove it is not a scam and now she has arranged everything with the broker and so on and so forth. I was impressed by how much time they spend before eventually proposing you stuff like that.
The website looks legit and btcusdtbank was opened three months ago. I read other people on the web complaining about high commission fees when withdrawing. I am not an expert at all in this field so I don't know about other brokers or services but I am genuinely impressed by their strategy haha

You are all so guillble it hurts to read. I think what does not hurt is to state the truth: Yes, you are all being scammed. Please, all of you stop asking "Is it a scam?". GODDAMN YES. All of those pretty girls (possibly fat guys) just want your money and are about to scam you. STOP believing lies that are too good to be true. They simply are not true. Are your brains capable of more than lust and greed? Any person not smart enough to detect such an obvious scam should possibly never touch any form of investment anyway. It will backfire massively.

Sorry to be so harsh, but some people seem not to get the message.

Anyhow, I wish you all a happy life and hopefully whoever reads this will not invest into those scams. Stay healthy.

Hi all,

I just came across this community tonight after searching this LeadDeer Ltd any review left by anyone with similar experience that I had recently. My story was similar to others, a beautiful girl, nice introduction, posting lots of photos and her investment in various sectors, then introduce me with her Uncle and a Lady teacher who is Uncle assistant to guide our success. Initially started with USD 10000 and keep getting losing my fund (now I understood that it was a setup), and due to her, I kept getting investing extra fund to get my money back with the confirmation of her that I can do that with their help within a month time. But it never happened, whenever we were decided to withdraw our fund and bring it back, they were inviting us to join in a game and we lost all our fund and even in negative, then they ask us to bring more fund for continue play, this way, we were keep deposited fund until it was cross USD 150k, I'm such an idiot lost all my life savings along with 5 credit card and one personal loan debt now.
I was investing in this MT5 via LeadDeer broker from December 2020 till February 2021.

Can anyone tell me, what to do, whether any way, I can get my money back?

Here is that Sweet Talker pictures and Name: Lei Ye

Attachments

• 120121580_115477163647591_1001053064201647070_o.jpg
    120121580_115477163647591_1001053064201647070_o.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 23
Back