• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
This is an elaborate scam. Someone in Hong Kong from Tinder talked to me for almost a month.

She started sending screen shots of bitcoin trading profits from the beginning. She told me her uncle was an analyst for palm.

And that she had all of these beauty salons and properties from bitcoin trading profits.

When I watched the price action of bitcoin on MT4 on their server, it did not match up with the live bitcoin prices.

They must be using a delayed feed.

There's also a gold trading scam.
same experience mate, now I understood...

Hi ! I had recently the same story. Sorry for my english but it's not my mother language (i'm from Belgium).
So I've matched recently with a girl from Hong-Kong named Li Sillin 31 years old and very pretty. She said she was in Belgium for business a month ago and that's why she appeared in my "search".
She was very funny and open. We quickly chatted on Whatsapp and send me pictures of her office with view on the sea, of her Ferrari, Mercedes SLS, house, friends, family during 2 weeks...
She seemed to be very interested that we could met in Belgium or in Hong Kong. She spoke to me about his former relationship and we exchanged opinions about everything. It's only after 2 weeks that she speaked about trading, she explained me she had this money thanks to trading into digital currency and other bitcoins...
it was interseting for me because I had moeny to invest but she was absolutely not pushing me... She said it was her passion, that it was the good moments to invest because of Covid19 and also that she adores to teach people about this.... So I didn't say yes but Ididn't say no...
And 2-3 days after she talked me about MT5. And app to download & after she wanted to teach me.
Finally I was busy and I said to her maybe next time, I said I was not ready.
And suddenly she got angry with me and said I was a poor ghost without ambition... That I was not reliable, not confident... and she quit the conversation.
After reading your commens, now I'm sure it was a scam....
I have her number and pictures if needed.
Thank you to read this & take care all of you ;)
send her pictures and number, sound familiar to me

She hasn't come to that yet, she went to sleep. I will ask her for a video chat tomorrow, this girl seems to be scared of video chat/phone calls. I think it's because the person I'm chatting with is not the same person she's sending me photos of.
same experience, please do a video chat and record it (her face specially)

Hi all,

I just came across this community tonight after searching this LeadDeer Ltd any review left by anyone with similar experience that I had recently. My story was similar to others, a beautiful girl, nice introduction, posting lots of photos and her investment in various sectors, then introduce me with her Uncle and a Lady teacher who is Uncle assistant to guide our success. Initially started with USD 10000 and keep getting losing my fund (now I understood that it was a setup), and due to her, I kept getting investing extra fund to get my money back with the confirmation of her that I can do that with their help within a month time. But it never happened, whenever we were decided to withdraw our fund and bring it back, they were inviting us to join in a game and we lost all our fund and even in negative, then they ask us to bring more fund for continue play, this way, we were keep deposited fund until it was cross USD 150k, I'm such an idiot lost all my life savings along with 5 credit card and one personal loan debt now.
I was investing in this MT5 via LeadDeer broker from December 2020 till February 2021.

Can anyone tell me, what to do, whether any way, I can get my money back?

Here is that Sweet Talker pictures and Name: Lei Ye

Sorry to hear what happened to you but like all of us. We just have to cooperate with authorities and be as detail as possible. So I suggest to contact your local police, then your bank and report to all the official trading regulations department. I believe there's a thread pertaining to this company Scammed by LEAD DEER COMPANY LIMITED- leaddeerltd.com just go there and follow what other victims are doing over there.

It's really difficult to get those scums but is not impossible, so good luck and beware of recovery companies or anyone offering you help. Just don't give out any money upfront. Take care!

Я встретил китаянку на сайте InterPals месяц назад. Она попросила мой ватсап, чтобы мы лучше понимали друг друга. Я дал ей свой номер, и однажды она написала мне, что это была милая девушка, прислала мне несколько ее фотографий, мы поговорили о разных вещах, потом она сказала, что я могу помочь вам вложить ваши деньги. Я начал сомневаться в этом, но она позвонила мне по видеосвязи, и я увидел ее, и фотографии совпали с ее изображением, поэтому я поверил ей и перевел 10 000 долларов на их мошеннический сайт. сайт называется moticbit.com. Друзья, я слишком поздно увидел ваше обсуждение tc. Я из России, плохо знаю английский и никогда не интересовался инвестированием. Девушка представилась как LindaZhou Na, вот ее номер телефона +8616531716001. Сейчас попробую выложить ее фото, может, кто-то с ней сталкивался. Я хочу связаться с китайской полицией, чтобы они прекратили действия своего сайта и чтобы другие люди не страдали, как я. Помогите мне, как это сделать. moticbit.com

IMG_4316.JPG
PHOTO-2021-02-28-09-33-09 (1).jpg
PHOTO-2021-02-28-09-33-09.jpg
PHOTO-2021-02-28-09-55-20.jpg
PHOTO-2021-02-28-10-03-52.jpg
PHOTO-2021-03-22-05-11-28.jpg
PHOTO-2021-04-05-11-53-06.jpg

Я встретил китаянку на сайте InterPals месяц назад. Она попросила мой ватсап, чтобы мы лучше понимали друг друга. Я дал ей свой номер, и однажды она написала мне, что это была милая девушка, прислала мне несколько ее фотографий, мы поговорили о разных вещах, потом она сказала, что я могу помочь вам вложить ваши деньги. Я начал сомневаться в этом, но она позвонила мне по видеосвязи, и я увидел ее, и фотографии совпали с ее изображением, поэтому я поверил ей и перевел 10 000 долларов на их мошеннический сайт. сайт называется moticbit.com. Друзья, я слишком поздно увидел ваше обсуждение tc. Я из России, плохо знаю английский и никогда не интересовался инвестированием. Девушка представилась как LindaZhou Na, вот ее номер телефона +8616531716001. Сейчас попробую выложить ее фото, может, кто-то с ней сталкивался. Я хочу связаться с китайской полицией, чтобы они прекратили действия своего сайта и чтобы другие люди не страдали, как я. Помогите мне, как это сделать. moticbit.com

View attachment 64125View attachment 64126View attachment 64127View attachment 64128View attachment 64129View attachment 64130View attachment 64131
I met a Chinese woman on the website InterPals, a month ago. She asked for my vatsap so that we could better understand each other. I gave her my number and then one day she texted me,it was a nice girl, sent me some photos of her, we talked about different things, then she said I can help you invest your money.I began to doubt it, but she called me via video link, and I saw her, and the photos matched her image ,and so I believed her and transferred $ 10,000 to their fraudulent site. the site is called moticbit.com .Friends, I saw your discussion of tc too late. I'm from Russia, I don't know English well and I've never been interested in investing. The girl introduced herself as LindaZhou Na, here is her phone number +8616531716001 .now I will try to upload her photo, maybe someone has encountered her. I want to contact the Chinese police so that they stop the actions of their site and so that other people do not suffer as I did. Help me how to do this.

81267D9B-70B2-4BA6-A474-5678EFBA4CF6.JPG

I met a Chinese woman on the website InterPals, a month ago. She asked for my vatsap so that we could better understand each other. I gave her my number and then one day she texted me,it was a nice girl, sent me some photos of her, we talked about different things, then she said I can help you invest your money.I began to doubt it, but she called me via video link, and I saw her, and the photos matched her image ,and so I believed her and transferred $ 10,000 to their fraudulent site. the site is called moticbit.com .Friends, I saw your discussion of tc too late. I'm from Russia, I don't know English well and I've never been interested in investing. The girl introduced herself as LindaZhou Na, here is her phone number +8616531716001 .now I will try to upload her photo, maybe someone has encountered her. I want to contact the Chinese police so that they stop the actions of their site and so that other people do not suffer as I did. Help me how to do this.

View attachment 64132
Sorry that you’re one of the victim that have fallen into this too. However, you’re not alone. These people have been scamming people all over the world. Thanks for sharing your story.

I suggest you to first report to your local police, then talk to your bank and see if you can retrieve some money from the account you have transferred to.

You can file a complaint with the Chinese authority here:

http://dbjb.mps.gov.cn/Index.aspx the Ministry of public security on Cross-Border Telecom Frauds

Sorry that you’re one of the victim that have fallen into this too. However, you’re not alone. These people have been scamming people all over the world. Thanks for sharing your story.

I suggest you to first report to your local police, then talk to your bank and see if you can retrieve some money from the account you have transferred to.

You can file a complaint with the Chinese authority here:

http://dbjb.mps.gov.cn/Index.aspx the Ministry of public security on Cross-Border Telecom

Thank you my friend, I have already used your link and transferred all the data about this ***** through it. I want to warn those who will use this link to file a complaint right away, do not translate the site into your language, everything must be in Chinese, otherwise you will suffer like me for several hours. all good, live happily.

View attachment 64125View attachment 64126View attachment 64127View attachment 64128View attachment 64129View attachment 64130View attachment 64131
phone number from which she bred people on watsap +852 9544 8785
+8616531716001

Back