• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
I was just wondering how could it be, that every suggestion she is sending me (for example: Predicted near the rising target of 10050 Stop loss 9990 ) and she is sending it to me twice daily - is always a Profit :) strange...

Yeah good question.
I asked about that. Apparently it’s possiblr that the ‘broker’ is feeding mt4 delayed data. Like old data from 6 hours ago. Doing this means they know when the peaks and dips occur but the rises and falls still look current in terms of global trends.
The the best explanation I found :)

Funny enough - I got into the same scam.. It really felt like it was a scam so I was just wasting their time, but when I read this post with the company house address I realised it's 5 mins walk from where I live.. So I am thinking to go and ring the bell and see who lives there? the address of the director is the same of the company and probably he is operating from there.. what do you think? I can post here the outcome :))

Funny enough - I got into the same scam.. It really felt like it was a scam so I was just wasting their time, but when I read this post with the company house address I realised it's 5 mins walk from where I live.. So I am thinking to go and ring the bell and see who lives there? the address of the director is the same of the company and probably he is operating from there.. what do you think? I can post here the outcome :))
Yes! Please post any results but please be careful and don’t do anything you may regret!

Lool im still wasting their time... If you have the time and the possibility to check them out... Try it. I bet we are all too courious to see the outcome...:)

Yeah I am a bit worried that going to his place is illegal so i might just keep wasting his time too. also i dont have that much time to waste lol! I'll decide thanks!

I was introduced to Ms. L through a friend who had met her many years ago in China whilst on a work trip. She reconnected with him and told him all about the BTC trading world and how much money there is to be made. I did as most people did, got a demo account, was sent many trades to enter which all invariably made a huge amount of money.

Eventually I decided to invest 20k with them and they built it up to 30k in about 2 weeks. They then nearly lost the entire amount on one very big trade they directed (7 coin trade!). They then promised me they would help me make my money back, initially they were true to their word until we got about 1/2 way back to my initial 20 then started asking me for more money to develop a trading plan etc.

You can’t deny the fact their analysts are very good. There is talk they manipulate the charts and show old timeframes and trade on that but I followed all trades through on trading view along side their MT4 chart and the two matched up way to closely for that to be going on. My friend has been trading slowly with them for several months and has made consistent profit though.

I was able to withdraw my money from them pretending I needed a short term withdrawal and would add in $20,000 a week later which luckily worked. Either way i’m still down $10,000USD and really don’t see how I would go about getting any money back, not like they put a gun to my head and made me do the 7 coin trade, the analyst simply advised me to do it and i foolishly went along. He had given me around 10 trades in the previous 2 weeks which all made between 500 and 2000 every time so why should this be any different?

Anyway, I was probably too foolish and too greedy for my own good and probably got what I deserved, I just hope it doesn’t happen to anyone else, remember, if it seems too good to be true it probably is!

This post above sounds like written from the scammer himself! :D:D:D With regards to his 'ability', I've checked the charts from IG server vs GlobalOnlineMarket Asia 5 (the one the scammer told me to subscribe to) on the 26th of july when I was told to buy and the scammer's one seems delayed to me (see in the pics below that in BTCUSDm (scammer's) the value went from 9700 to 9760 roughly from 7am while in IG BTCUSD a similar pattern happened at 8am.. ). I am not a big expert but changing the data is probably very easy when publishing to MT4 from your own server like the scammer is doing. If the account above is not the scammer, pls provide proof that was not being delayed on the 26th of July at 7.01am.. :p

IMG-1375.png

IMG-1374.png

Not sure if the post above has the img, so I attached them to this one for the records

Attachments

• temp1.PNG
    temp1.PNG
    113.3 KB · Views: 24
  • temp2.PNG
    temp2.PNG
    111.1 KB · Views: 22
And here is the post: This post above sounds like written from the scammer himself! :D:D:D With regards to his 'ability', I've checked the charts from IG server vs GlobalOnlineMarket Asia 5 (the one the scammer told me to subscribe to) on the 26th of july when I was told to buy and the scammer's one seems delayed to me (see in the pics above that in BTCUSDm (scammer's) the value went from 9700 to 9760 roughly from 7am while in IG BTCUSD a similar pattern happened at 8am.. ). I am not a big expert but changing the data is probably very easy when publishing to MT4 from your own server like the scammer is doing. If the account above is not the scammer, pls provide proof that was not being delayed on the 26th of July at 7.01am.. :p

Back