• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
the services provider, leverate.com, is used for their mt4 clients are all hosted by godaddy with name servers using a dynamic dns services. Victims in Canada wire transfer to an RBC account in the name of this company Motion Pay Technology Inc. and they somehow have access to that account which is suspicious.

Motion Pay claims to be a Canadian company to provide online paying services and to have an account for WeChat (Chinese version of WhatsApp + Tinder + online payment service)
So the transfer probably is through the Motion Pay account to WeChat Pay.

However, WeChat Pay is typically used for small amounts. Bigger amounts (10000 USD or above) should be considered suspicious by a legit payment service provider.

OMG :( Exactly the same happend to me some days ago with another trading company aslo from hong kong like the thread-starter mentioned.. but I putted a lot of money in. ¤)%¤U#

Anyone here that I can trust to talk private with if those scammers reading this page I can tell more. And that perhaps can help me what to do..

The situation, of course, is very sad, I would not want to get into such a desire to solve your problem.

Got my money back today :) lucky me I wrote the wrong name on the bank-transfer.. I dont know if its a scam but I was not feeling good after reading this thread.

I found some interesting details, including real names of the individuals involved. If anybody wants to join forces, please contact me.

This is a print of the chat in whatsapp from the insun forex 2.. mt4 site is insunforex.com and both mr oven and mr steven seams to know what they talk about. they all make money in the group but site insunforex.com is handled under godaddy.com? minimum deposit is 3000USD.. is it a scam?

Attachments

• WhatsApp-samtale med MT4 INSUN 2.txt
    229.7 KB · Views: 229
Woah! I read it like a cool written story with a lot of plot twists haha
What happened next? I really need to know!!!!

How to delete/edit the early post I write? I think its a real deal and put in money again..

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA permits updates, not removals. Some of the reasons for this are detailed here...

Back