• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help me ... Citrades want me to steal my money

I am having an issue with a company

radamantis

Recruit
They are operating automatic way my account without my permission, ask them to stop it and no one gives me information, I requested a copy of my authorization to test NEVER AUTHORIZING AN AUTO-TRADIN but no one answers and no uiqeren me back my money,
there is a regulator for these scammers???

PDTA: I ask for help by chatting and they cut the chat, but not before threatening me to his squad legal counsel

citrades are swindlers, operated my own with a autotrading without my permission, after I requested they stop this my manager Jhon Harris has informed me due to a technical problem by citrades was a autotrade without my permission, then, Mr. Jhon Harris informed me that they canceled my account in order to make my withdrawal, but no one answers, they cut my call in chat and do not help me, I do not know I can do...

Citrades scam....

citrades are swindlers, operated my own with a autotrading without my permission, after I requested they stop this my manager Jhon Harris has informed me due to a technical problem by citrades was a autotrade without my permission, then, Mr. Jhon Harris informed me that they canceled my account in order to make my withdrawal, but no one answers, they cut my call in chat and do not help me, I do not know I can do...

How did you deposit? Credit card, bank wire, something else?

When did you deposit?

How much did you deposit?

radamantis, so can we trust citrades??? I came across their site and am planning to get a autotrade account... please let me know!! Many thanks in advance!

Hello radamantis

The worrying thing about your account being "Canceled" is the warning already posted on this forum in their review thread. Citi Trader | CitiTrader.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

If you have not made a trade, I hope the quote below will not effect your result in this case.

CAUTION: CitiTrader's Terms of Use specify a minimum $300 cancellation penalty for withdrawing any money deposited if the client has not traded. No maximum is specified. The FPA recommends against depositing any money with this company unless you are 100% certain that you intend to trade with them.

September 2013: CAUTION: Multiple suspicious and fake positive reviews submitted for CiTrades.

April 2014: CAUTION: There is an FPA Traders Court guilty verdict against Cititrader. The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with this company unless this issue can be resolved.

Good luck
Liz

radamantis, so can we trust citrades??? I came across their site and am planning to get a autotrade account... please let me know!! Many thanks in advance!

Read the review page carefully and see if you still trust them.

Guys,

I have recently worked with Cititrader and they depleted my account from $5k to $2.7K less than a month. Complain to them and they reset it back to 5K. With so much headache working them, I requested the account to be closed and withdraw. They slapped me with terms and conditions of not willing to withdraw. Can someone help?

These guys are indeed scammers. They're there to take you money and keep it. They're straight out con artists. CAUTION STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THESE GUYS. THE WORLS HAS EVIL SCUM AND THESE GUYS ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF HUMAN KIND BY STEALING HARD-WORKING INNOCENT PEOPLE'S MONEY.

Back