Please help me how to ask redemptive in the loss caused by the fraudulent company Neto trade?

makntosh

Recruit
I am a newbie at forex market The story with these guys called Neotrade forex starts when them many sales representative call me and ask to deposit my real account with a min. of 250$ to take the bonus offer and I did so.after a few weeks from trading with profit and lose trades they claim me to charge my account with additional 500$ to get more effective trading environment as they called and also I did again. after i feel cheat and fraud from neotrade side executing my trades . I decided to withdraw my money and I request to transfer 663$ from my trading account which is my own capital not a bonus .
I get amazed when the neotrade sales call me back to ask for a new 200$ deposit to make some trades before approve the withdrawal order.I told them how come you ask me to deposit while I ask to withdraw and I get bored from the long calls from them side with out any result regardless they promised to do a successful trades on my account after the new deposit and I refused.
Also that,they already decide to execute the awesome trades without my agreement which is result of huge loses almost 400$
Now,I claim these guys to give me back my capital or execute my previous withdrawal order
thanks in advance.............

Last edited:
I can't quite understand all of this. It looks like you wrote in another language and ran it through a translator. Could you please find a friend to help edit the translation?

It does look like you made the mistake of accepting a bonus that had conditions. Some brokers will let you withdraw, but will cancel the bonus (or a percent of it) as you withdraw if you do this before meeting the conditions to keep it. Some brokers have worse terms - NO withdrawals of any money before the terms to keep the bonus are met. If you fell into that trap, it's unfortunate, but doesn't technically meet the definition of scam.

I can't figure out what you are saying about how you lost $400.

Same here . Can try to help but could you make what you have typed a little easier to read please .

I think what your saying is that you opened an account and were given a bouns.
Then you tried to withdraw what you opened account with, and the bonus.

Stay away from brokers offering bonuses.

hi I ask from this company that Taudhana 400 dollars which are the cause of loss in that they opened the deals without the consent of me I do I want to withdraw my money 663 dollars this response to the problem, of course, what they say is a lie Please help me to recovered my money.thanks

I apologize for the delay in my reaction regarding the issue with *****.

After investigating this issue, I would like pass you the following conclusion.

In order to check whether one of our sales people executed trades on behalf of **** I did an investigation in our CRM system where all trades are registered.
Within this system, we have the possibility to see from which IP address trades are made.

As I wanted to be sure that no one in our company made the trades I checked all the deals opened under her account and what showed is that all trades were made by someone using a Saudi IP address.

Within our company, we are certainly not working from an IP coming from Saudi Arabia but what I did see was that the trades came from different IP addresses within the KSA.

Hence I can guarantee you, despite the story from *****, that we did not execute trades on her behalf.
Further statements from ****** about us not answering seem very strange to me as we are an international company and wish to speak with every client no matter whether it concerns a regular question or complaint.

Mr. Ababneh, I think you can understand this is quiet a complicated issue but for us very clear as an IP proves location.

Hello Makntosh,

Your firm (NETO) is claiming trades were made by someone from within the "Kingdom of Saudi Arabia", as identified by their IP address.
You should demand your firm recognize only your own IP address and accept trades from no other.
Second, you need to stop trading on the account.
Third, you need to contact their compliance department and demand an investigation.
Fourth, you need to research their regulator, and inform the firm that unless they correct your account you will file a complaint with them.
If you need help with step 4, contact me for further assistance.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Hello. I stopped trading since the problem began with them. And asked them to clarify CRM MANAGER. But there is no response of themasked them to prove CRM This email Mr. Lewis
louis.p @ netotrade.com who replied that IP transactions from Saudi Arabia that he opened his words incorrectly liar deal opens a staff in a company the size half Lott In currency Alaorōhngare and without spreads 57 points difference and was Alentjh loss $ 400 please help me

Back