• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help me recover my funds from pepperstone.com!

I am having an issue with a company

xremmy

Private
I registered with pepperstone.com on Thursday Sep 26, 2019 with the following details AC no139986 and after growing my account I decided to request for a withdrawal of $4,500 on Tue, 26 Nov 2019 and since then I have not received my funds.

first they said my identification submitted (which was my driver's license) could not be verified so i used my international passport which was eventually verified.

since then have been chatting with the customer service representatives every day, and they keep sending me emails that say I will receive my funds in 2-3 business days every other week and still nothing. Everything came to a head on Monday when I had a conference call with the VP and a rep. from the accounting department and I was assured that I would receive my money on or before Thursday, I even requested they send the transaction ID to me so I can check myself to be sure that the money was transferred but all I got was an email again saying that my funds have been transferred and I would get it in 2-3 business days and the transaction id would be sent to me soon; this was on Monday and till date I have not received my funds or the transaction ID. I am tired of this and I need your help

I registered with pepperstone.com on Thursday Sep 26, 2019 with the following details AC no139986 and after growing my account I decided to request for a withdrawal of $4,500 on Tue, 26 Nov 2019 and since then I have not received my funds.

first they said my identification submitted (which was my driver's license) could not be verified so i used my international passport which was eventually verified.

since then have been chatting with the customer service representatives every day, and they keep sending me emails that say I will receive my funds in 2-3 business days every other week and still nothing. Everything came to a head on Monday when I had a conference call with the VP and a rep. from the accounting department and I was assured that I would receive my money on or before Thursday, I even requested they send the transaction ID to me so I can check myself to be sure that the money was transferred but all I got was an email again saying that my funds have been transferred and I would get it in 2-3 business days and the transaction id would be sent to me soon; this was on Monday and till date I have not received my funds or the transaction ID. I am tired of this and I need your help
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Till then you can follow the suggested steps below.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
You will find their email and address https://pepperstone.com/en/company-profile/contact-us
Also, share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7523/pepperstone.com
You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/Pepperstonefx (Click on more and you will find write review option there)
https://twitter.com/PepperstoneFX
https://pepperstone.com/en/trading-platforms/iphone
https://pepperstone.com/en/trading-platforms/android
Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem.

I have sent the email stating my issue to pepperstone, posted on their twitter and facebook and sent my review

1) 3 days let alone 3 months is a long time @Pepperstone Support @Martin can we have your response please?

@xremmy

2) can you generate an account statement and post it here please? Look here for different methods of recovering account statements:

attach the statements / screenshots to this thread.

3) do you have any screenshots of chats/emails where pepperstone acknowledge the withdrawal request? You should have at least one of these dated Tue, 26 Nov 2019 when the first request was made.

4) how much total do you have with pepperstone?
How much have you deposited total?
How much have you withdrawn before?
How much is remaining in the account?

If you have more than one account, please list them here also.

5) you can leave a review of your experience: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7523/pepperstone.com

6) in 96 hours, you may formally invite Pepperscam PepperStone to this thread. Use this guide:

Please get all these things done ASAP as then will help your case.

Last edited:
I have sent the email stating my issue to pepperstone,

resend the email and let them know if they do not process your formal complaint again in the next 5 days, you will complain to their regulator. They can explain to them why it took them 3 months to process a withdrawal. And why they dishonor their fiduciary commitments with actions that are not in their clients best interest.

Put those exact words in the email.

1) 3 days let alone 3 months is a long time @Pepperstone Support @Martin can we have your response please?

@xremmy

2) can you generate an account statement and post it here please? Look here for different methods of recovering account statements:

attach the statements / screenshots to this thread.

3) do you have any screenshots of chats/emails where pepperstone acknowledge the withdrawal request? You should have at least one of these dated Tue, 26 Nov 2019 when the first request was made.

4) how much total do you have with pepperstone?
How much have you deposited total?
How much have you withdrawn before?
How much is remaining in the account?

If you have more than one account, please list them here also.

5) you can leave a review of your experience: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7523/pepperstone.com

6) in 96 hours, you may formally invite Pepperscam PepperStone to this thread. Use this guide:

Please get all these things done ASAP as then will help your case.
I have posted a review on forex peace army already

I tried logging in to get my account statement but now it’s saying my account has been archived due to inactivity, when I placed the withdrawal order it was for everything in the account so since then I have not traded.
Also find attached the emails
I also noticed something fishy that the last email I received reads support@papperstone.com unlike the other ones that said support@pepperstone.com and another email I got from accounts@pepperstone.com I copied this particular address in the email I sent to pepperstone and it came back not delivered
FCC39F47-5AE5-494B-AD07-771F7D9CC957.jpeg0794953A-250F-4C15-ADFA-0EBB7692F1D9.jpegD78BF012-5D1D-4B14-BBDA-18D7722BC72F.jpeg50B3847D-4113-40A0-8232-E7D111E6CB50.jpeg

Please note that the last time I called customer care I spoke to the VP and had a conference call with someone from accounts and I was assured that I would get my money. This was last week Tuesday-Wednesday I think.

resend the email and let them know if they do not process your formal complaint again in the next 5 days, you will complain to their regulator. They can explain to them why it took them 3 months to process a withdrawal. And why they dishonor their fiduciary commitments with actions that are not in their clients best interest.

Put those exact words in the email.
I did that but I gave them till Thursday 13th February

Back