• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help me recover my funds from pepperstone.com!

I am having an issue with a company
Best emailing and live chatting them to get an answer. I don't think anybody here will be able to help you. Keep bugging them and you'll get it eventually.

Best emailing and live chatting them to get an answer. I don't think anybody here will be able to help you. Keep bugging them and you'll get it eventually.

If all people needed to do was beg their service provider to do what they should already have been doing, FPA's scam alert folder wouldn't be of much use.

Don't underestimate the FPA's collective ability to expose scams and help victims get justice. I strongly suggest you or any other skeptic check the resolved folder and look at a few cases to see just how bad things got before FPA was involved. It seems like some brokers magically decide to settle once certain evidence comes to light.

-----------------------------

This article might be worth a look also:

The lengths some companies go to separate you from your cash is astounding. I do give them some credit for their cleverness.

If all people needed to do was beg their service provider to do what they should already have been doing, FPA's scam alert folder wouldn't be of much use.

Don't underestimate the FPA's collective ability to expose scams and help victims get justice. I strongly suggest you or any other skeptic check the resolved folder and look at a few cases to see just how bad things got before FPA was involved. It seems like some brokers magically decide to settle once certain evidence comes to light.

-----------------------------

This article might be worth a look also:

The lengths some companies go to separate you from your cash is astounding. I do give them some credit for their cleverness.
I tried replying the pm you sent but I can’t I need to send you something please

I tried replying the pm you sent but I can’t I need to send you something please

try replying with a simple text-only message with only a couple of words. See if that works. If it doesn't, capture a screen recording video or screenshot of the error.

its not working...

Attachments

• Screenshot (17).png
    Screenshot (17).png
    237.7 KB · Views: 28
Hi xremmy

I've been a silent non-member lurker, but been keeping tabs on all the brokers I am in via this site and pepperstone is one of them. I have been with them for over 2 years with no problems, granted still a losing trader overall there so that might be the case.

Since I am planning to invest serious money there, your thread along with some recent posts related to pepperstone made me hesitate to say the least. Hence my account creation. So please dont mind me chip in here and hopefully shed more lights to all of us

... I also note that your screenshots appears to be from 'papperstone.com'. Please note we do not own this domain or have any record of sending the emails you have provided or faced any issues similar to the content shown in the provided emails such as an 'ingregity audit process'.

Regards,
Mitch

@Pepperstone Support ,Mitch, on the contrary, that particular email (stating integrity audit process) clearly appears to be from pepperstone.com but not the other ones. How come you don't have any record about it?

@xremmy could you please post screenshots of the withdrawal request of $4,500 on Tue, 26 Nov 2019 that was sent to your email address automatically for confirmation. It should look something like this:
FPA thread xremmy.jpg
This I assume would be free from any override as it was automatic and hadn't been processed by pepperstone staff.

Since I am planning to invest serious money there, your thread along with some recent posts related to pepperstone made me hesitate to say the least. Hence my account creation. So please dont mind me chip in here and hopefully shed more lights to all of us

What kind of serious money are we talking about here?

Have you taken a serious look at their business model? Based on this article, which business model is pepperstone using?

@Pepperstone Support aren't a ecn broker anymore, they would of been trading against you, they lost money so dont want to pay it back hoping you keep trading with them so they can just steal it back

they use fortex as there bridge provider, just do a AFCA report, ask for your trade reports to see how they where handled on the back end im sure there will be clear signs of them stealing from you and slipping positions/ ADDING LATENCY

or just pay him @Pepperstone Support

Back