Please help me to get my hard earned money back from the scammer Get Financial

xavierkaloor

Recruit
Hi good readers,
Please read and help. May almighty bless you. I am Xavier live in Peterborough,UK. I have contacted by Get Financial online trading firm (get-financial.com) on 07.11.18 and said if I could join them with 250 pounds I will be start making money with them by trading. I didnt want to join them but you know they convinced me to join them. the very next day they called me and said if I could buy a bitcoin for 3850 pounds I will be start making 500 pounds everyday. I fall for them. And the very next day they told me there is a fantastic offer which is I will be able to buy 6 Bitcoins for 15500 pounds. I didnt have that much money in my account but they have brain washed me and offered huge profits on a daily basis so again I fell for them. I took a personal loan for 7.9% interest rate and invested 15500 pounds in to my trading account in their trading platform. And they very next day they told me to apply for Hedging system on to my account so that I do not loose money incase if the Bitcoin value drops. So that also happened. Few days later,as there was no profits coming in to my trading account as they were told me,I have tried contact them to discuss the matter. They have started ignoring and avoiding me from that point. They told me to text them my concern in whatsapp as they are very busy dealing with other customers. I have tried contacting them with all the numbers given in their platform and tried the same numbers they used to called me. But NO RESPONSE. No response for 2 days. So I decided to call Financial Conduct Authority of UK. They asked me everything and told me that this people are SCAM. I felt like what fool I am and why I didnt call them in first place? I felt like committing suicide but realised I got to live for my family. FCA advised me to contact my HSBC Bank asap and report this issue to them. I have reported this issue to them and they told me contact Get Financial and tell them that I have contacted FCA and my bank and they told me to tell you to close my account and transfer all money back to my account. I couldnt get hold of anyone to pass this message so I have texted them and got a reply back. They told me in order to close my account and get my money back I should apply for legislation and which is gonna cost me 6000 pounds more. I didnt make them angry because I feared that they might close my account and get away. I have told my bank and they told me that they will start an investigation but no guarantee that whether I will get my money back or not. I have reported to Action Force(police) too. They also told me that they will investigate about it. But no guarantee on getting my money back.
I can still get in to my online trading account and see money more that what I have invested but I dont know whether they are just making me fool by showing some figures out there. I really dont know my friends what to do. Please help me. I am in huge debt to pay off now. So stressed. Please suggest and advise what to do.God Bless You all

Hi good readers,
Please read and help. May almighty bless you. I am Xavier live in Peterborough,UK. I have contacted by Get Financial online trading firm (get-financial.com) on 07.11.18 and said if I could join them with 250 pounds I will be start making money with them by trading. I didnt want to join them but you know they convinced me to join them. the very next day they called me and said if I could buy a bitcoin for 3850 pounds I will be start making 500 pounds everyday. I fall for them. And the very next day they told me there is a fantastic offer which is I will be able to buy 6 Bitcoins for 15500 pounds. I didnt have that much money in my account but they have brain washed me and offered huge profits on a daily basis so again I fell for them. I took a personal loan for 7.9% interest rate and invested 15500 pounds in to my trading account in their trading platform. And they very next day they told me to apply for Hedging system on to my account so that I do not loose money incase if the Bitcoin value drops. So that also happened. Few days later,as there was no profits coming in to my trading account as they were told me,I have tried contact them to discuss the matter. They have started ignoring and avoiding me from that point. They told me to text them my concern in whatsapp as they are very busy dealing with other customers. I have tried contacting them with all the numbers given in their platform and tried the same numbers they used to called me. But NO RESPONSE. No response for 2 days. So I decided to call Financial Conduct Authority of UK. They asked me everything and told me that this people are SCAM. I felt like what fool I am and why I didnt call them in first place? I felt like committing suicide but realised I got to live for my family. FCA advised me to contact my HSBC Bank asap and report this issue to them. I have reported this issue to them and they told me contact Get Financial and tell them that I have contacted FCA and my bank and they told me to tell you to close my account and transfer all money back to my account. I couldnt get hold of anyone to pass this message so I have texted them and got a reply back. They told me in order to close my account and get my money back I should apply for legislation and which is gonna cost me 6000 pounds more. I didnt make them angry because I feared that they might close my account and get away. I have told my bank and they told me that they will start an investigation but no guarantee that whether I will get my money back or not. I have reported to Action Force(police) too. They also told me that they will investigate about it. But no guarantee on getting my money back.
I can still get in to my online trading account and see money more that what I have invested but I dont know whether they are just making me fool by showing some figures out there. I really dont know my friends what to do. Please help me. I am in huge debt to pay off now. So stressed. Please suggest and advise what to do.God Bless You all
The web you shared get-financial.com is not working and I found the FCA warning against them from 25/05/2018 which you can read here https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/get-financial but still its getfinancial.com, not get-financial.com.

Hello,
I have given all evidences to support charge back from Bank. But still,at the end they came back to me and said they couldnt get me a charge back. I am really helpless now. I donr know what to do to whom I should contact to get my money back. Please help
Xavier

Hello,
I have given all evidences to support charge back from Bank. But still,at the end they came back to me and said they couldnt get me a charge back. I am really helpless now. I donr know what to do to whom I should contact to get my money back. Please help
Xavier

How did you pay, wire transfer or by card
If the bank don’t cooperate, you must contact the ombudsman

Back