1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me with Cv.Andromeda textile

Discussion in 'Non-Forex Scam Alerts' started by Dianne Waters, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Dianne Waters

Dianne Waters Recruit

I purchased a Janome 11000 memory craft sewing machine from the CV.ANDROMEDA textile company in Sumatra Utara. The owner agreed in the enclosed contract to take 750.00 US dollars as half payment, with 700.00 US to be paid upon delivery. I sent a bank wire to the company bank site for 750.00. After receiving the money the company has advised me that they started shipment but have frozen the shipment until the remainder of the agreed to price has been paid. We have contacted the company but they will not change their position. Either they are attempting fraud or are not honoring the contract contents for payment upon delivery. The company has stated that they will not refund the half payment that has already been made in good faith by us. This is the email I keeping getting from him. You can ask thousand seller around the world to ship product without complete payment. If someone would contact him for me, I would be forever grateful. I'am so frustrated. Thank you, Dianne Waters> The invoice # is 18263795959 order date 12/15/09 This is his information. Jl.Perniagaan No.15
    Medan, 20111
    Sumatera Utara
    Indonesia
    Ph. 62(061)69919744
    Fax. 62(061)69919744
    Email: admin@andromedatex.com

2. ernest8fingers

ernest8fingers Master Sergeant

FPA does sewing machines?

Ahhhhhhhh - Ok?:)

3. Stony

Stony Sergeant

Sorry Dianne, I´m afraid your problem has nothing to do with forex trading. :unhappy:

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Forex is foreign currency trading, not international purchasing of products. :D

That being said, call your bank and ask them for advice on the best way to file a fraud complaint. You can also file a report with IC3.gov