Please Help with KSF Trade

Obada Sinjab

Recruit
Dear Sir

My story begins when I received a huge telephone calls from KSF where they trying to convince me to invest in the stocks after many tries I agreed and my broker name was Mohammed Amin and actually everything went smoothly and good we had a good profits and he asked me many times to deposit a money because they have in trading room a pending deals so I did deposit a few times and get a good profit.

In 11th of August I opened 2 Buy Dax positions and these two postilions have been loosing because in that day the market crashed down i tried with Mohammed Amin to close these 2 deals early before getting and deep loss but he told me never close them actually many times a I asked him but he always prevent me of closing that because he said that the market will be on track sooner.
One day my looses getting bigger and bigger again I opened 2 DAX buy positions in order to recover some loses but still the market were crashing and Margin Call appeared I already inform him to what shall I do and he immediately opened from him self a Dax Sell position and he comfort me that my money will be safe like this and we will start closing these step by step.
Next week came and I tried to contact him many times but he wouldn't answer I left him for one week I thought he would be busy or something but still no respond I sent an email to support asking about him and they answered me that he is in a vacation for one week. I waited also one week and tried to contact Mohammed Amin he answered me a little times after that he never answered me.

I sent an email to support asking them I need another broker in accord to start finalize these issues and to do something. I received a call from Sami Darweesh of course after I sent many emails to support and I explained to him my status as I explained to you now and he told me he will see what he can do and will returned to me later. I waited around a week also but I didn't receive anything, I sent an email to support statred that please let Sami call me and he did again I explained to him my status cause when he called me first time he was calling to satisfy the support and forgot everything I told him, he told me that I have two solutions he will send me a signals in order to follow and he will try to open a contract with me in order in 2 months will close all the looses until this day i'm waiting him to send me the signals and to tell me what happened to the contract.

After that I sent an email to the support that I need a broker they sent to me one guy called Dan Griffin and when he saw my account he told to hold in the line, he returned to me and he told me that if I deposit 1500 they will close all my loses without loosing any money from the balance in 1 week buy open positions in crude oil. I told him please send to me a confirmation via e-mail and he did when I saw his mail I deposit the money. One week passed and nothing have been done except 3 positions they opened form me with a profits of 40 - 60 dollars. Dan returned on 29th of September and he contacted me and he told me he will check with their senior broker and call me back. When he called me he told me that I need to deposit money in order to close them and I have been shocked because they changed what we agreed before and of course I answer him that I will not deposit one cent in the account and I will sue the company because they manipulate me. He returned back to me and he told me that they will open a win position with 5000 dollars and after I see this I need to deposit money and I told him no way and start shouting on him stating that I will sue them because of their lies and he told me he will get back to me until now he didn't get back.
Please find the below e-mails between me an him and the support and many many times tried with the support to call me or to give me Dan mobile number but they even bother to contact me

and this is my story and I'm very sorry I shorted the story as much as I can please note that if you want me to support my story by whats up conversations between me and monahmmed Amin I will send it you but it is ib Arabic stating that to NOT closing the lost positions

I already in contact with 5 clients who they suffering from KSF and in my last e-mail I sent a last warning until next Thursday which is 08/10/2015 if the will not comply I and the five clients will open a threads in Forex Peace Army and invite them there if there is no response the site will list KSF as a SPAM and from there we will open a tickets with FCA and USA Institution and from there we will build a case with a loyar in London who will open the case in UK courts

Thank you so much I hope to find a solution without increasing the levels with KSF
mohamad.amin@ksftrade.com
dan.griffin@ksftrade.com
support@ksftrade.com

Please Guys I need your help until now no body calls me and they are keeping ignore me like they don't own me money and I had a semi heart attack because of them and now my health being very bad I wish I could show you my weight and my health they are very hard

Thank you again
BR

If you need the emails of DAN that telling me if I deposit 1500$ they will close all my loses I will attach it later

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-29-12-23-31.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-29-12-23-31.png
    219.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2015-09-29-12-23-41_resized (1).png
    Screenshot_2015-09-29-12-23-41_resized (1).png
    20.5 KB · Views: 0
Lets start first step with sending them invitation to join this discussion. Copy URL of this thread and share with them via email or live chat and ask them to explain everything here.

I sent the Invitation to them as below

Dear All

It seems that you are still ignoring me like you are not own me money any how I will increase the heat

This is an official invitation for you all (Dan, Mohammed and Support) to the below website in accord to discuss what happened with me if you are going to ignore this also you will be black listed for both brokers and company it is up to you and if you didn't anticipate in the thread on Monday I will increase the heat again let me see how much you are willing to ignore me

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/please-help-with-ksf-trade.42300/#post-218882

Above is the website and the ball now in your ground

Thanks
BR

Whatever you do, don't listen to any claims that depositing more money will make things better. That;s just a way to lose more money quickly.

Yeah I know
I contacted FCA nad they advise me strongly to open a case against them in both Actionfraud.police.uk and finra.org and I did open the cases

Dear All

After many emails from me to them for 3 weeks here is what they replied to me

Hello Mr. Obada,
On your complaint, examined all the activities on your account and found we're all normal.
We regret the feeling.

You are invited to act in any way the law allows
Regards,
Support team.

I laughed too much they are acting cool really like there is no official emails between me and their broker and whatsup conversation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is what I replay in 3 different messages
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dunno if you are answering like this or did you read all the emails !!!! STRANGE

Yes I will do
Specially the email from DAN that if I deposit 1500 they will close all my loses but nothing happen lets see the law what will say about the emails and whats up conversation
-------------------------------------
by the way did you notice that you replied to me after 3 weeks !!!!! Did you consider that
Really you are strange any how lets see the police - FINRA - UK TV - FCA will do
I will sell my clothes until I see you down
-----------------------------------------
By tghe way there is a sell position have been opened by your broker without taking my permission and I have a voice notes stated that also add this to the emails and whats up conversation and let see ahead what is going to be
--------------------------------------

Trade a client to oblivion and then ask for more money. Yes, that's very normal for scam brokers.

Back