Please I need GREAT help!

Theocracy Pat

Recruit
Hello Felow traders,
Am glad being a member of this GREAT forum moderated by my FOREX NEWS MENTOR, SIR FELIX HOMOGRATUS.
Please I need help! I hav been trading for some months but always with loss, So i want to know What announcements and "news events," i should trade on and which ones should i avoid.At least 20 PARAMOUNT AND STRONG ECONOMIC NEWS that can move the market 40-100pips at the time of release and how to put on the trade so that i can profit...no matter how the news is received.

I count on your usual support.:)

Any news event can move the market that much if the numbers deviate from the concensual numbers significantly.

If there is a large deviation from the figures everyone thought would be coming out then the market will definately move in the direction of the figures (use Felix's deviation numbers as a guide)

If the numbers come out as expected or there is only a small deviation, trade in the direction of the original trend.

As always, care must be taken trading news with market orders and it would be wise to wait out the original spike then trade only on retracements.

Don't let your emotions get the better of you!

Back