• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Please i neeed a good trading firm

olumo

Recruit
I want to start trading a life account and i want someone to recommend a good trading floor that will not cheat or steal my deposit through some dubious means.
I practiced with fxcm but negative comments about them is making me very careful. Most importantly, withdrawing my profits should not be a problem for me with the recommended floor. So please guys, give me a good trading floor

What negative comments have you met? It's good that you're careful, but you should be attentive to comments of unknown people as well.
Do your own research please. Analyze the info you have: reputation, regulation, how long is a company on the market, etc

I practiced with fxcm but negative comments about them is making me very careful.
It's true, on the Internet there are a lot of reports that fxсm swindlers.Regulation in the US is not yet a guarantee of reliability (

I want to start trading a life account and i want someone to recommend a good trading floor that will not cheat or steal my deposit through some dubious means.
I practiced with fxcm but negative comments about them is making me very careful. Most importantly, withdrawing my profits should not be a problem for me with the recommended floor. So please guys, give me a good trading floor

Hi olumo,

Welcome to the forum!

Please let me know if you have any questions about FXCM. You will see from our participation at Forex Peace Army since 2009 and on other forums that we care very deeply about the satisfaction of our clients. If there are any problems our traders encounter, we work to resolve them in a fair manner.

It's worth keeping in mind that the vast majority of FXCM clients are pleased with our service and execution. Otherwise, we wouldn't have continued to grow since our founding in 1999. FXCM had over 130,000 active trading accounts as of our latest metrics release for March 2017. If less than 1% of our clients past or present express a grievance about something, it may seem like a large number of traders compared to other brokers, because we are bigger. However, it's not as large relatively speaking when you consider the percentages.

That's not to say that we don't take such client feedback seriously. One of my goals on forums such as this one is to answer questions about FXCM and address any potential concerns. However, if you see my other posts, you will find that I don't simply promote our firm. I actively contribute to discussions to provide service and education to traders.

This also highlights how FXCM dedicates a greater amount of resources to educating new traders than many other brokers. That means more novice traders choose to begin their forex journey with us. The flip side of this is that when they misunderstand something about how the market works or how to use the software, they sometimes blame us.

Jason

olumo

I recommend you in our company. BEAR MOUNTAIN WORLD INC. 11 years of existence. We provide opportunity to clients to participate in the currency market or FOREX, and we give this opportunity to those people who wanted to generate more wealth and profits. If you'd like information on how to put your money to work for you, you may visit here in our office @Unit 2004 20th floor Jollibee Plaza, Emerald Avenue Ortigas Pasig City. PHILIPPINES and look for Ms. Nicka.
Thanks.

Always check how old is the company. I don't claim that new ones are bad ones, but some people write the names which I haven't met ever :) And my experience is more than average. so be careful

Hi olumo!

I invited you to our "free event" Entitled: How to grow your Portfolio (Forex Trading) on May 27, 2017 3pm-6pm @Unit 2004 20th floor Jollibee Plaza, Emerald Avenue Ortigas Pasig City. PHILIPPINES
You may also check our website here: bmwinternationalcapital.com or you can email me nickalaborte9@gmail.com

Hi oulmo!

So, whom have you chosen? I want to start and have the same question. My neighbor is trading about 5 years and get a great profit, as he said. During these 5 years he was working only with Trade.24, but there were some delays with withdrawal. He got his money as a result, but I don’t know if such delays are normal? Can someone tell me?

An occasional delay of a week or so is nothing to panic about. Errors can happen in the real world. Excessive delays are a huge red flag. It can mean the broker is short on cash or is building up a large amount of cash before disappearing.

Considering that Trade-24.com is a scam, I think that's enough of a red flag to avoid doing business with them, as is the fact that you are a multi spamming for Trade 24.

Back