Please investigate this.

Jeeva Suriyaa

Recruit
I want to ask another things..There is a forum related to MT5..That webpage is doing bonus for 0.20 per post..So i was doing like how i'm doing daily..When its end of the month..Time to collect the bonuses,Guess what i was been banned..Then the moderators accuses me of having the same ip.I explained that we are using static IP WIFI,he doesn't believe.So i ask the person who has same ip on your webcam and msn ,make sure the background on Google to show the ip..Strong proof.Yet they never believe..They touched about my country issue and try to troll me..So i post to the admin of that forum,the moderator has alot of fault,so i posted and he gave me a permanent banned.So i went to cyber cafe for solve this directly to the admin.He is supporting his moderator..What is this????

forum.mt5.com is a forum for forex brokers and discussion about forex.
They has a bonus posting ,0.20$ per post.So i was like active in that thread.I've got like around 140$ USD.And when its time for payday,guess what happened :
26406461.png

I asked the moderators,what wrong did i do : They said i've been using same account to hunt bonus account.I was confused.I've had friends who shared WIFI static IP.So they will get same ip such as me.I've even prove it to them that we are not the same people such as the following picture speaks a thousand words:

P/S : Even MSN technology is good.If its a dynamic IP.One MSN for one IP.MSN allows us to connect all together in one IP due to our static IP.Doesn't that clearly states that we are innoncent? 3 MSN in 1 IP?

1stt.png

rofld.png

3rd.png

Does that shows we are the same people?I've tried to post this on the following forum .The moderator delete it immediately it do sounds fishy.They even gave me a permanent ban to prove myself innocent.The moderator was rude,he even drag my country Malaysia in our conversation it was very rude fo him.

Its clearly proven the moderator is trying to erase the evidence.
73115982.png

The he told me that i was banned for copy paste of the EA TheMasterMind.
These moderator are not doing their job.I stated it was modified not clearly the original.

This is the original code of the TheMasterMind :
ori.png

This is the modified version of the TheMasterMind :
modified.png

I even posted my ISP Provider : www.streamyx.com
I even posted my IP is a static IP : http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/60.53.100.46

Then they gave me a IP ban.
In that forum,there is a Malaysia Representative Instaforex Member..So i thought that he might help me,because i'm a student of Instaforex Main Branch in Malaysia.I even know the head of Malaysia Forex.So i called him and ask about the Malaysia Representative Instafore Member of that forum.Guess what he text me,That guy is fake.There is no such person in the database available in the main branch of KLCC.I know something was wrong.So i create for him a new account and Then he himself personally went down to investigate,he got permanent IP banned.He also wanted to complain to cybercrime US to filter this.He even reported to http://www.us-cert.gov/. Under the act of fraud.

So i took initiative to create another account to prove I'm innocent for that money.I've posted the following for me to get back my money.

62416207.png

91252599.png

11349913.png

48004323.png

55599910.png

91595259.png

79618912.png

36079014.png

Then the moderator gave another reason ,i was posting in wrong section.Does that make sense to ban someone? So i even investigate there was a forum never been move,the user is not banned..Does that sounds suspicious?The above screenshot will explain.The moderator banned me..So i created another account in my friends house.I know that i couldn't reach the administrator.So i emailed him personally.Guess what,the administrator is involve in this as well. He covered his moderator rights and banned me.I did alot for the forum.Is this how they treat me?I was doing like normal ,when it comes to payday ..I got banned? Funny..I even attached my ISP description that i'm using static ip for WIFI..
Then they made another accuse of me,creating multiple account.I created multiple account to reach the damn administrator and i got banned for trying to prove myself wrong?I even read the internet law online and i have right to sue this company under the act of cyber crime.But that won't recover my money.So i suggested to post here.

Those admins even ban the members which have strong evidence?Funny and Weird. So i lost my money??? Then one of the moderator sounded racist in our conversation and he did dragged my country in our conversation.That was so countrist of him ! I've got rage and scold the moderator.Just because he's from Bangladesh its not good to hold other country achievement.I was pissed because i was patriotic..So please investigate this thanks.

Last edited:
Life's Not Fair!

I have to congratulate you for documenting the case so well... but...

1. It might seem unjust for you to be banned from a site, especially for wrong reasons, but it is their site. They have the right to ban anyone for ANY reasons or even for NO reasons at all. I recommend trying to work it out directly with them by being reasonable and appealing to their sense of fairness.

2. I don't see how this is a case of fraud. Is there money you lost by being banned? Did the site take money from you for membership or some other service? Maybe you indicated this below, but I didn't see it after glancing through.

3. If your ISP is getting you in trouble because they over-use fixed IPs, then maybe you should find another ISP... one that doesn't get blocked IP-wide for abuse. I've had to change online e-mail providers in the past because their brand had gotten a bad reputation and as a result, I wasn't able to send emails to certain people (as my provider was banned by the recipients' ISPs)

I have to congratulate you for documenting the case so well... but...

1. It might seem unjust for you to be banned from a site, especially for wrong reasons, but it is their site. They have the right to ban anyone for ANY reasons or even for NO reasons at all. I recommend trying to work it out directly with them by being reasonable and appealing to their sense of fairness.

2. I don't see how this is a case of fraud. Is there money you lost by being banned? Did the site take money from you for membership or some other service? Maybe you indicated this below, but I didn't see it after glancing through.

3. If your ISP is getting you in trouble because they over-use fixed IPs, then maybe you should find another ISP... one that doesn't get blocked IP-wide for abuse. I've had to change online e-mail providers in the past because their brand had gotten a bad reputation and as a result, I wasn't able to send emails to certain people (as my provider was banned by the recipients' ISPs)

But i can't just change the ISP because its the only ISP available in Malaysia..
So i can't just go to other country and find another ISP.Its their forum their main webpage is at www.mt5.com,if i was doing wrong,why can't they ban me earlier why during the payday..They even have rules ,3 warning before ban..But i just only had 1 warning.The moderator was talking bad stuff about my country..i can't just sit quiet and do stuff while other people condemn about my country.Its a bonus campaign..i spend like 2 months plus trying to get the money..So its like they just ban people with alot of money???They even ask to put affiliate code as 'forum' during registering real live account..So all the profits goes to the forum as well..What is this????They get the profit and never give to me and ban me ??Are they taking the profit???

Back