Please stop investing here.

Johnny2pips

Sergeant
Hello. Now please stop investing in South Africa and all. Every Dick and Tom is sending their money here due to our high interest rates. 7% py and this is strengthening our currency and my FX is in Dollars.
The more you guys send here, the more I loose man.
And to top it all, I have this big time GOUT in my toe and can hardly move. I will have to stay put here all night on my chair and and just watch my money shrinking and all. Luckily I have seat belts on my new chair.
How's this; My wife says it's from the beer. I think it's her food. My toe looks like a ripe tomato and all.
As I was saying, my wife's investment has made 120% in 1 year. Now she puts stuff in my food to give me gout so I can't get to the computer to trade my forex and all. But I have managed to crawl here.

Another example of why it's not safe to be around a computer after 1 too many beers.
:p:p:p

7% - sounds like that might make for some great swap rates. :D

Hello. Now please stop investing in South Africa and all.
Yes, sure! Everybody was waiting for you to tell them stop investing. LoL. What did you think about, when you made this post.

Yes, sure! Everybody was waiting for you to tell them stop investing. LoL. What did you think about, when you made this post.
Well, look at it this way. You guys invest here big time as our interest rate is NOW 5.5%. The more you send here, the stronger our currency gets and the less I have in my FX account if I withdraw.
Also, our major exports are gold, diamonds and platinum. We sell this in the shrinking $ and the big guys doing this are now getting very cross with you. Now please stop it.
I must add that my new Ipad has got much cheaper.

Well, look at it this way. You guys invest here big time as our interest rate is NOW 5.5%. The more you send here, the stronger our currency gets and the less I have in my FX account if I withdraw.
Also, our major exports are gold, diamonds and platinum. We sell this in the shrinking $ and the big guys doing this are now getting very cross with you. Now please stop it.
I must add that my new Ipad has got much cheaper.

This is no only your problem. Many countries are suffering form this.

Back