Please tell Me , the experts are really make profits ?

Muhammad_Ghidan

Recruit
Messages
1
Hello ,Good day for
I see alot of Experts here and FPA tested this experts like The gold Expert
Can any one tell me if this Experts are safe and make money and profit or not

Thanks alot
 

nahiyar

Private, 1st Class
Messages
797
Safe money making techniques are used by experts. They do not go to market for trading with loose plan that will be affected by any situation . They analyze market very strongly that is why they are called expert traders. No doubt they make profit with their expertise. Avoid unnecessary trading just do final and correct steps , it minimize loss in trading .
 

tomhiggs

Recruit
Messages
13
If 90% of traders are losers, what do you call the remaining 10%? Obviously those are the successful traders. But I can say that 90% of 10% successful traders are experts. That 90% traders obviously make really good profit. They might have come from long long journey which took them to the top 7-9%.
May I suggest? You don't have to stare at them, in fact, you have to avoid it to overcome greed/jealousy. Just learn the lessons and mistakes they share. Sometimes you have to learn from yourself too.
@nahiyar - Thank you for sharing this cool answer. :)
Peace!
 

Kokodrilius1

Banned multi and spammer for ArumCapital.eu
Messages
3
Я купил робота, сам ничего не понимаю в торговле. Требования разработчика к брокеру - высокая скорость исполнения. Хорошие показатели на бэк тесте. Поставил робота. Работает отлично.
 

jhrtuybv

Recruit
Messages
13
If 90% of traders are losers, what do you call the remaining 10%? Obviously those are the successful traders. But I can say that 90% of 10% successful traders are experts. That 90% traders obviously make really good profit. They might have come from long long journey which took them to the top 7-9%.
May I suggest? You don't have to stare at them, in fact, you have to avoid it to overcome greed/jealousy. Just learn the lessons and mistakes they share. Sometimes you have to learn from yourself too.
@nahiyar - Thank you for sharing this cool answer. :)
Peace!
Really thanks for your intelligent replay
 

Aaron Barton

Recruit
Messages
10
If any person is really expert, of course he is making money. Forex trading is a work of professional. It requires knowledge, skills and experience. That's the reason very few people are making money and most of people are unsuccessful.
 

JOELIBOK

Private, 1st Class
Messages
26
Many experts make money and few experts are wildly successful. They have developed a trading system over the yrs that work for them and they stick to it and over time they become overall profitable. Most of them hardly share their trading approach.A friend of mine was telling me about a 39 years old trader who made multi-million dollars ,but was not ready to share his technique with him when he registered his interest. I told him to be patient and get closer to him. I will keep you posted. ..
 

CryptoatForex

Recruit
Messages
185
Many experts make money and few experts are wildly successful. They have developed a trading system over the yrs that work for them and they stick to it and over time they become overall profitable. Most of them hardly share their trading approach.A friend of mine was telling me about a 39 years old trader who made multi-million dollars ,but was not ready to share his technique with him when he registered his interest. I told him to be patient and get closer to him. I will keep you posted. ..
Thanks. I will wait with interest.
 

iMusingKiMi

Sergeant
Messages
896
According to a recent survey among 57 brokers by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) 80% of Binary Options traders lose money, while the percent with CFD and forex traders is 72 and 63 respectively.

The findings are published in June in a paper titled �Improving Practices in the Retail OTC Derivatives Sector� and come as a warning to all forex, CFD and Binary options brokers in the country.

If there are losers, definitely there are winners. But the thing is, they won't tell you how they become winners.
 
Top