pls save me from fxopen

victor shekari

Recruit
pls I'm facing a difficult moment trying to resolve a login problem with my account with fxopen. they asked me to upload some documents for verification which i did, later i found out that i could not login to the account. i complained to them via the customer care center and was asked to contact the finance department for a new password which i did. several passwords were sent to me but none of them worked. i complained to them and they directed me to the customer care center for help which i did but was redirected to the finance department again. the name of the account is ibrahim unungmai bako, my email is ibugreats@gmail.com and the account login is 209499. pls help me out of this problem because it has taken more than a year trying to rectify it. thanks

pls I'm facing a difficult moment trying to resolve a login problem with my account with fxopen. they asked me to upload some documents for verification which i did, later i found out that i could not login to the account. i complained to them via the customer care center and was asked to contact the finance department for a new password which i did. several passwords were sent to me but none of them worked.

Hello Ibrahim. I am checking with finance on your behalf to see what the problem is. Perhaps you would like to contact me directly on manager@fxfrench.com so I can fix your problem? I will be happy to take you through the steps required to get a new password for your account.

the account login is 209499. pls help me out of this problem because it has taken more than a year trying to rectify it. thanks

Did you have another account? 209499 is only a little over 2 months old.

I have just been informed that some positions have been opened today on the account 209499. It appears the issue has already been resolved.

Happy trading Ibrahim.

positions were not successfully opened.

i opened the account by march this year. about the positions that were opened, it was i who tried the new password that was sent, but was not successful. i just tried it now and it wasn't successful as well.

i opened the account by march this year. about the positions that were opened, it was i who tried the new password that was sent, but was not successful. i just tried it now and it wasn't successful as well.

Hi

209499 was opened on the 28th August 2009. Are you sure you have the correct account number? The account is being actively traded on so if you can't log in, someone else can. Have you given another person access to this account?

Hi

209499 was opened on the 28th August 2009. Are you sure you have the correct account number? The account is being actively traded on so if you can't log in, someone else can. Have you given another person access to this account?

I think there is a problem somewhere,maybe from FXopen who may have wrongly
given one account login to two individuals but what Mr Shekari did not say is whether he has ever traded on that account,if no then the honourable thing to do is for FXopen to open a new account for him.On the other hand,if Mr Shekari have ACTUALLY traded on the account then he must have been careless in the handling of his account.FXfrench should keep us informed on this issue.
FXopen

I think there is a problem somewhere,maybe from FXopen who may have wrongly
given one account login to two individuals but what Mr Shekari did not say is whether he has ever traded on that account,if no then the honourable thing to do is for FXopen to open a new account for him.

We give account login details only to the account owner :)

On the other hand,if Mr Shekari have ACTUALLY traded on the account then he must have been careless in the handling of his account.FXfrench should keep us informed on this issue.
FXopen

I'm trying to get to the bottom of this. I think Victor Shekari is just an alias he uses on forums? The account owner is called Ibrahim Unungmai Bako.

Ibrahim, if you are reading this, please contact me directly via manager@fxfrench.com so I can help solve this problem for you.

Victor,

I've tried to put you in touch with Fx Open using the email address you signed up to the forums with. It has been several days and there has been no answer from you. Please send a reply to the FPA and to Fx Open's representative.

This looks to me like a simple mixup of account numbers. If you don't reply with a new copy of your ID, your problem can't be solved.

Back