Plundering EAs to make Signals - Another Form of Piracy

Nice job...
Also I always worry when there are glaring errors on their websites :

Below from homepage

Safe 'n steady trades several pairs, with a huge amount of different indicators, usual patterns, fibonacci retracemens and trading strategies on different timeframes, optimized for the specific currency pair.

Another case of caveat emptor. Unfortunately, it is getting harder and harder to find reliable information about a vendor in a timely manner.

This is where the dedicated efforts of the FPA and it's membership are so important.

Like many people, my email box is flooded regularly with offers of must have, lost secret, neural networked, advanced nobel prize winning, risen phoenix, rocket scientist, whiz kid programmer, you name it push button system to send a steady stream of cash into my bank accounts with little of no effort on my part.

Should one of these emails get past my BS detectors, my VERY FIRST veracity check is FPA...

The rub is that so many of the victims we read about apparently never heard of FPA BEFORE they jumped in the shark infested waters, or in this case set sail without knowledge of the brigands and sirens that will surely put an end to their journey.

So, I challenge the membership!

Send something about the FPA to at least one new person a month. If you have a blog, post at least one new article a month, and by all means, if you're on a social network, "like", "tweet", or otherwise promote FPA. If more newbies (and rusty veterans) knew to check here first, some of the scammers would be walking the plank before turning our fellow traders into chum.

Thank you FPA for this report(i admit i had a good laugh at the audacity of the guy trying to trick you) the scammers out there do not cease to amaze me and am very
grateful that You are all so thorough and dedicated to help us. Yup pirate is an excellent description of this 'safeandsteady' scumbag.

A great job. Kudos to the FPA team for this revelation.

I'd suggest more stringent checks should be extended to other Signal Providers here and elsewhere to fish out guys like this.

I also want to suggest indepth education to users on how to detect tricks from Scam Signal Service Providers.

Back