• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Plus 500 scam

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
It's generally a good idea to open a new thread for a new issue instead of joining on to an existing one.

If the original poster declares the original issue to be resolved, the whole thread gets marked as resolved, even if there are 10 other issues brought up by 10 other traders inside of it.

....The issue has NOT been resolved... I still haven't received any of my money back....

Glad to see you are here, but my advice still stands. Saying "I'm having a similar issue" in another person's thread can be helpful, but to get a specific issue given full attention, it should have a unique thread.

just be careful!!!

Wire transfer confirmed to be executed on 26/ABR/2012;
Money has become available on their platform for trading on 9/MAI/2012 !!!!!
All money requested to be deposited back on my paypal account on the exact day it has become available, on 09/MAI/2012;
11/MAI/2012 still pending authorization on platform for money transfer…
13/MAI/2012 authorization canceled by PLUS500 for money withdraw to my Paypal account;
13/MAI/2012 requested again money withraw to my Paypal account on the exact same day.

.... almost 1 month on this... :mad:
.... FSA is being keept up to date with all details....

It is very unclear the way it all works, I lost all of my money in 1 day! - safer just to bet on the horses than give your money to these lot

I know this thread is a bit old but maybe this comes as good news for some that plus500 is now under FCA investigation again. News is from Sept 2014.

They got fined for over £200,000 by the FCA in October. There may be more interesting news from the FCA soon.

https://m.facebook.com/Plus500-complaints-779776888799201/?ref=bookmarks
Don't trust Plus500. They change your margin settings without telling you so the very second you drop below required margin you get wiped out. This wasn't always the case. In the beginning I was given time to get logged on and feed my account then one day they changed the settings unbeknown to me and I was wiped out for thousands. They then change the way you see your money going up and down and replace that with "value" which is worthless. I have emailed now repeatedly for months asking for an explanation as to why my settings were changed and I am being totally ignored. My friend can still drop below margin and have time to feed account but he never has much money in but I am wiped out as soon as they can do it. I have a reported monitoring all my emails that I've sent them and it's more than clear I'm being ignored. This Plus500 is a scam and it will do what it can to steal your money. It's after your money and doesn't play fair. I'm very happy that a reporter is going to run a story once we have gathered more info. I don't mind losing money when it's my own fault but not when I'm conned out if it. I will continue to request explanations to why they change settings without prior warning but I do not hold out much hope of getting my answer. Just one other thing. When you first start trading you will be allowed to buy small amounts and then without warning they set your limit to no less than £100 so that you get wiped out quickly. Watch Plus500 they are crooks.

Look through your signup emails with the company and try to determine which regulator your account is under.

The clone firm mentioned didn't appear to have a website, just an obviously fake email address.

Back