• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Plus 500 scam

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
As I have said many times... they are regulated . kick up a huge noise at the FSA and also see if you can find out who the boss of Plus 500 is . Contact him / her

As I have said many times... they are regulated . kick up a huge noise at the FSA and also see if you can find out who the boss of Plus 500 is . Contact him / her

Thank you for all the help.

They have 24hrs to reply, if none given from PLUS500, i will refuse to have aditional conversations (already lost a lot of time and money with them).

I'll go all the way up.
Keep you posted.

AND KEEP AWAY FROM PLUS500!

Regards,
LR

PLUS 500UK BROKER Scam!!!!!!!!

:mad:
These guys pop out at FSA....

From PLUS500 UK, individuals registered @ FSA as JDG01050:
Mr Jolyon David Hewer Griffiths:
Director @ Calastone Ltd / Compliance Oversight @ Calastone Ltd
Money Laundering Reporting @ Calastone Ltd
Non Executive Director @ PLUS500UK Ltd

This guy worked previously on:
Calastone Ltd.

Mr Dror Israel Sordo as DIS01033
Director and Chief Executive of PLUS500
No previous records, this is a new one...

Mr Andrew Leslie Welsh as ALW01044
Director, Compliance Oversight, CASS Oversight function & Money Laundering Reporting functions at PLUS500 Uk Ltd.
This guy worked previously on:
ABG Sundal Collier Ltd & FXCM Securities Limited

Here is something else that you might be able to get into .
Plus500's websites are hosted by a company called Rackspace. They have an acceptable use policy Rackspace Cloud Legal - AUP

Maybe something in there applies here , if so get straight onto Rackspace and explain to them and complain.

Also complain to the company that holds the domain name records for Plus500

Last edited:
That's an interesting idea. You've got nothing to lose by complaining to Rackspace.

Thank you for all the help.

They have 24hrs to reply, if none given from PLUS500, i will refuse to have aditional conversations (already lost a lot of time and money with them).

I'll go all the way up.
Keep you posted.

AND KEEP AWAY FROM PLUS500!

Regards,
LR

Count me on!... I am avaible to expose my case/problem with plus500, to FSA or anywhere else!.... Maybe if we act together we can be stronger ....

Back