1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plus Financials and FXTG

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by santamaria, Feb 4, 2016.

1. santamaria

santamaria Recruit

Kamal then Robert contacted me re a broking account. After some winning trades Robert talked me into depositing more funds. I told him I was uncomfortable numerous times and each time he assured me he will not loose it. I insisted on stop losses which again he talked me out of and he told me not 'touch or 'get creative' with his trades as he's accounted for the leveraging. When I tried to reach him because the trades were going too far against me to the point my account was wiped out he miraculously disappears,can't be reached and doesn't return calls.

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

You talked with support about them yet?

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

What's their website?

4. santamaria

santamaria Recruit

plusfinancials.com

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Which of their "partner brokers" did you deposit with?

Notice that they seem to have stopped updating their signals and weekly recaps recently. Chances are that this site is about to collapse.

6. santamaria

santamaria Recruit

How do I contact support? I did Skype Robert and Kamal in an attempt to rectify what went wrong with no answer let alone reply. I've also noticed they use FXTG which is listed on this site as a potential ponsi scheme also with no reply. phoenixadvisorsgroup.com has contacted me though...suggestions?

7. santamaria

santamaria Recruit

FXTG which I checked as registered in Australia with ASIC but apparently this means nothing. I tried to call them as well. Prior to the blow up of my account I tried to deposit to the accounts on their site but the funds bounced back. Now that I've checked this site its listed as a possible ponsi scheme.

8. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

You tired live chat yet?

9. santamaria

santamaria Recruit

I've tried to call. As they are being evasive I've asked the bank to charge back the transfers and I'll see how far they get . If all else fails ill get that phoenix group that's contacted me through your site to look into it for me.

10. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin