Plus Financials and FXTG

santamaria

Recruit
Kamal then Robert contacted me re a broking account. After some winning trades Robert talked me into depositing more funds. I told him I was uncomfortable numerous times and each time he assured me he will not loose it. I insisted on stop losses which again he talked me out of and he told me not 'touch or 'get creative' with his trades as he's accounted for the leveraging. When I tried to reach him because the trades were going too far against me to the point my account was wiped out he miraculously disappears,can't be reached and doesn't return calls.

Kamal then Robert contacted me re a broking account. After some winning trades Robert talked me into depositing more funds. I told him I was uncomfortable numerous times and each time he assured me he will not loose it. I insisted on stop losses which again he talked me out of and he told me not 'touch or 'get creative' with his trades as he's accounted for the leveraging. When I tried to reach him because the trades were going too far against me to the point my account was wiped out he miraculously disappears,can't be reached and doesn't return calls.

You talked with support about them yet?

Which of their "partner brokers" did you deposit with?

Notice that they seem to have stopped updating their signals and weekly recaps recently. Chances are that this site is about to collapse.

FXTG which I checked as registered in Australia with ASIC but apparently this means nothing. I tried to call them as well. Prior to the blow up of my account I tried to deposit to the accounts on their site but the funds bounced back. Now that I've checked this site its listed as a possible ponsi scheme.

Which of their "partner brokers" did you deposit with?

Notice that they seem to have stopped updating their signals and weekly recaps recently. Chances are that this site is about to collapse.

I've tried to call. As they are being evasive I've asked the bank to charge back the transfers and I'll see how far they get . If all else fails ill get that phoenix group that's contacted me through your site to look into it for me.

Back