• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Plus500 account balance waived

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jul 29, 2019 at 3:30 PM

Hi,
Question is : how long it usualy takes that Company pass response to an issue reported?
My patience is on the edge, so I'm taking into account a formal legal action against them. How much time I have to give them?

Hi,
Question is : how long it usualy takes that Company pass response to an issue reported?
My patience is on the edge, so I'm taking into account a formal legal action against them. How much time I have to give them?

Usually a couple of days. So you have no further updates or action from Plus500?

@FPA Forums Team will likely send their own invitation as well.

Hi,
No response from Company, they simply avoiding contact, and ignoring may mails, and keep on saying that a formal complain for Company has been registerred and senior management will deal. This is nothing for me and I think its a high time to resolve it my way.

Hi,
I recieved a replay to may formal complaint to a company. As I assumed nothing behind this - just copy paste previous. So I Informed CySec and now going to FOS. I'm also with conversation with legal enitities experienced with Plus500 to take a Company to seek satisfaction in Cyprus court. I do not think I should give them another chance as they are pissing you off as well.

Attachments

• Pd_ [Plus500 Service] _ complaint_response.pdf
    189.1 KB · Views: 7
  • CySEC - Department of Investigations.pdf
    129.7 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back