Plus500 AFFILIATE PROGRAM IS SCAM

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Dumisanicd

Recruit
I registered an affiliate account with plus500 on 4 April 2019, which my account was only approved in July. In August I started getting them traffic, in September when they have to pay, they send me an email saying my traffic was unclear which i found very strange as the traffic came through the website they themselves approved and they said they needed 30 to 60 days to monitor my traffic. They advised that I should keep referring traffic in order for them as they told m that my payment was not rejected. In October got traffic for them, now a few days back, by stupid mistake they sent me the same in September saying my traffic is unclear and they need 30 to 60 days to monitor. I have attached pictures of their stupid emails and the balance of the money they do not want to pay me.

It was such a great shock when I went through some of the reviews on this website and noticed that they send these emails to all of us and eventually never pay, the same exact emails of traffic not clear blah blah blah blah, and its the same agents sending the same emails, the agents names like Shiran Abramzon and Haim Gershlaifer are popular in sending us these stupid emails. And they will just ignore your emails.

Plus500 AFFILIATE IS A PURE SCAM, IT NEVER PAYS, I HOPE MAY PEOPLE CAN SEE THIS, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY PLUS500, IT IS OUT THERE TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF US AND NEVER PAY.

PLUS500 IS A SCAM, PLUS500 IS A SCAM, PLUS500 IS A SCAM!!!!!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG1.PNG
    Capture.PNG1.PNG
    64 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture.PNG2.PNG
    Capture.PNG2.PNG
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture.PNG3.PNG
    Capture.PNG3.PNG
    50 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture.PNG4.PNG
    Capture.PNG4.PNG
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
I registered an affiliate account with plus500 on 4 April 2019, which my account was only approved in July. In August I started getting them traffic, in September when they have to pay, they send me an email saying my traffic was unclear which i found very strange as the traffic came through the website they themselves approved and they said they needed 30 to 60 days to monitor my traffic. They advised that I should keep referring traffic in order for them as they told m that my payment was not rejected. In October got traffic for them, now a few days back, by stupid mistake they sent me the same in September saying my traffic is unclear and they need 30 to 60 days to monitor. I have attached pictures of their stupid emails and the balance of the money they do not want to pay me.

It was such a great shock when I went through some of the reviews on this website and noticed that they send these emails to all of us and eventually never pay, the same exact emails of traffic not clear blah blah blah blah, and its the same agents sending the same emails, the agents names like Shiran Abramzon and Haim Gershlaifer are popular in sending us these stupid emails. And they will just ignore your emails.

Plus500 AFFILIATE IS A PURE SCAM, IT NEVER PAYS, I HOPE MAY PEOPLE CAN SEE THIS, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY PLUS500, IT IS OUT THERE TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF US AND NEVER PAY.

PLUS500 IS A SCAM, PLUS500 IS A SCAM, PLUS500 IS A SCAM!!!!!
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the optionthen this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to drawtheir attention on your issue

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to yourissue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email(Send an email to every possible address).
You will find their email and address here https://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5374/plus500.com-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/Plus500

https://twitter.com/plus500

Back