Plus500 Bitcoin MtGox Trades Scam

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Wong Yee Cheng

Recruit
I just bought in Bitcoin MtGox on 17Feb, at which time they decided to switch the price provider- with no INFORMATION or email sent to clients.

Trades are still open after the ticker disappeared from the platform.

And the the Bitcoin MtGox prices gone up from the closing time low, there was no price changes.

HOWEVER, when the prices gone down below the closing rates, my profit and loss was immediately affected.

They are not giving any options to CLOSE the trades and just freerolling on their own customers.

Been bleeding a close to -30% loss now, help anyone?

-Randy

I just bought in Bitcoin MtGox on 17Feb, at which time they decided to switch the price provider- with no INFORMATION or email sent to clients.

Trades are still open after the ticker disappeared from the platform.

And the the Bitcoin MtGox prices gone up from the closing time low, there was no price changes.

HOWEVER, when the prices gone down below the closing rates, my profit and loss was immediately affected.

They are not giving any options to CLOSE the trades and just freerolling on their own customers.

Been bleeding a close to -30% loss now, help anyone?

-Randy

Did you sent them email regarding this problem ?

If yes what reply you got from them ?

Call them, send them emails, get to live chat. See if you can find someone willing to try to fix the situation.

i have exactly the same issue

i cannot close the trade. i can provide screenshots. this is pure theft

i have emailed them and only get answers not related to the questions. such as take a screenshot.... from when did this start... and then someone else replies asking the same questions again and again.
all this can be proven.

i have called them on +44 020 32897587 and only get someone to forward a support request

i need someone who has one of the senior people's at plus500 phone number.

Everyone who has a Plus500 account and has this problem should leave a 1 star review.

i have exactly the same issue

i cannot close the trade. i can provide screenshots. this is pure theft

i have emailed them and only get answers not related to the questions. such as take a screenshot.... from when did this start... and then someone else replies asking the same questions again and again.
all this can be proven.

i have called them on +44 020 32897587 and only get someone to forward a support request

i need someone who has one of the senior people's at plus500 phone number.

Please open your own thread to get more attention on your thread and leave 1 star review at below link
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.Plus500.com

plus500 have just resolved the issue for me and closed my position without any loss.

it took a week of back and forth but if you would like to sort it out i can give you some tips via pm although i do not want to publicize it here.

thanks for everyones help

Back