• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Plus500 blocked my withdrawals

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Shaunistar

Recruit
I've been with plus500 for over 6 months now. Sometimes they just start suspicious activities such as changing settings(recently removed chat so we can't reach them easily) and leverages of certain instruments without letting us know. Sometimes they close positions for you and sometimes they cancel your withdrawals. On top of trying to understand those problems they recently blocked my withdrawals, my account is fully verified and they confirmed that too, I can deposit just find but when I'm trying to withdraw it shows blank. I then emailed them since their chat doesn't work no more. They told me my documents aren't verified and they cancelled my address verification. Again I fetch the document from the back and re uploaded, my account was fully verified again and then again when I tried to withdraw my withdrawals were blocked. I emailed them again and they did exactly the same thing rejecting one of my documents. I ended up telling them I'm gonna file a court case against them. That's when they promised to check it. I gave them a week to check and the response was that my account is okay I can continue with normal trading activities. When I tried to withdraw it still blank and they claimed to have fixed it. I emailed them again and explained that the problem is still there, they started saying strange things that my documents are wrong and need to email them new ones and something about my tax number being wrong. I immediately email them all the documents and got no response ever since. I'm suggesting people should stay away from plus500 until they resolve their issues and bring back liveChat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171222-153221.png
    Screenshot_20171222-153221.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 20
See if you can get a chargeback dispute going if you deposited by card. Act fast because you have a time limit to abid too, I think it's like 120 days since your last deposit on your card.

If not keep bugging them about it, and post your story on all their social media sites.

I've been with plus500 for over 6 months now. Sometimes they just start suspicious activities such as changing settings(recently removed chat so we can't reach them easily) and leverages of certain instruments without letting us know. Sometimes they close positions for you and sometimes they cancel your withdrawals. On top of trying to understand those problems they recently blocked my withdrawals, my account is fully verified and they confirmed that too, I can deposit just find but when I'm trying to withdraw it shows blank. I then emailed them since their chat doesn't work no more. They told me my documents aren't verified and they cancelled my address verification. Again I fetch the document from the back and re uploaded, my account was fully verified again and then again when I tried to withdraw my withdrawals were blocked. I emailed them again and they did exactly the same thing rejecting one of my documents. I ended up telling them I'm gonna file a court case against them. That's when they promised to check it. I gave them a week to check and the response was that my account is okay I can continue with normal trading activities. When I tried to withdraw it still blank and they claimed to have fixed it. I emailed them again and explained that the problem is still there, they started saying strange things that my documents are wrong and need to email them new ones and something about my tax number being wrong. I immediately email them all the documents and got no response ever since. I'm suggesting people should stay away from plus500 until they resolve their issues and bring back liveChat.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5374/plus500.com-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/Plus500

https://twitter.com/plus500

https://plus.google.com/108703886866723689427

Well.... they are famous for taking clients money! Why would you sign up for them initially anyway? Always read the reviews posted on FPA or any other websites. (Written by clients not by the websites).

Please join our group to fight Plus500.
They are still doing this to people and we need to stop them. Please join our Facebook group ‘Report Plus500 to the FCA’ please find us and join, help there even for this who have lost money years ago.

Please join our group to fight Plus500.
They are still doing this to people and we need to stop them. Please join our Facebook group ‘Report Plus500 to the FCA’ please find us and join, help there even for this who have lost money years ago.

@Jue1970 Please open your own scam alert thread and submit evidence. And avoid cross-posting in other threads.

And if other victims are affected, encourage EACH person to come to FPA and open their own scam alert case against the company. So if 50 people were affected by the same company, then there would be 50 individual scam cases against the company.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

@Jue1970 Please open your own scam alert thread and submit evidence. And avoid cross-posting in other threads.

And if other victims are affected, encourage EACH person to come to FPA and open their own scam alert case against the company. So if 50 people were affected by the same company, then there would be 50 individual scam cases against the company.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651
Will do. Thanks

Back