• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Plus500 blocking account when withdrawing

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Katlegwale

Recruit
Plus500 is a scam they previously blocked my account saying that they I should post certified ID and RV before they can remove restrictions that prevented withdrawing

Did that and they took months saying they haven't received the documents giving me endless tickets

They eventually removed the restrictions and when I had to withdraw again they completely blocked my account saying my device logged in with another plus500 account when I hadn't​

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-13-09-59-54-167_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-13-09-59-54-167_com.android.chrome.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 15
Plus500 is a scam they previously blocked my account saying that they I should post certified ID and RV before they can remove restrictions that prevented withdrawing

Did that and they took months saying they haven't received the documents giving me endless tickets

They eventually removed the restrictions and when I had to withdraw again they completely blocked my account saying my device logged in with another plus500 account when I hadn't​
Go to live chat and discuss with them first about the fact that you didn't. If they will not attend you properly then write me back here so I can share more ways to get your funds back.

Go to live chat and discuss with them first about the fact that you didn't. If they will not attend you properly then write me back here so I can share more ways to get your funds back.

I have written to then via chat and the chat agent said they transferred me to tge relevent department which replied later saying they will not open my account

They say that I've used same IP address on multiple accounts which is not true
Maybe one of the tactics to hold the funds. Ask them the details of the second id and if they will not provide then go ahead and open an FPA traders court case against them.

Back