Plus500 closed my account with my money on it. Scam

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

JEgor

Recruit
Hello.
I opened account with Plus500 couple weeks ago, they gave me free 25 euro bonus. So i started trading with that money and week later i earned 800 euro. So i sent to them my ID and bill and after 5 minutes they verified my account. Then i decide to withdraw 400 euro to my personal bank account, but after i did that, next day they closed my account. They said that i already have account with them and i was not eligible for a 25 euro bonus and my account will remain closed. The problem is that this is my first account and i had never traded before in my life. I don't know what to do and i feel totally scammed. They don't answer me, i asked them if you want take your 25 euro bonus back, but give me my honestly earned 775 euro. Plus500 just answered your account will remain closed and i have to trade on my another account, but i have only one account which they closed.
People please be very careful with them, they can just close your account if you are too successful with your real deposited money and you will never see them again. I'am very happy that i didn't deposit my own money.
Plus500 scammers

Hello.
I opened account with Plus500 couple weeks ago, they gave me free 25 euro bonus. So i started trading with that money and week later i earned 800 euro. So i sent to them my ID and bill and after 5 minutes they verified my account. Then i decide to withdraw 400 euro to my personal bank account, but after i did that, next day they closed my account. They said that i already have account with them and i was not eligible for a 25 euro bonus and my account will remain closed. The problem is that this is my first account and i had never traded before in my life. I don't know what to do and i feel totally scammed. They don't answer me, i asked them if you want take your 25 euro bonus back, but give me my honestly earned 775 euro. Plus500 just answered your account will remain closed and i have to trade on my another account, but i have only one account which they closed.
People please be very careful with them, they can just close your account if you are too successful with your real deposited money and you will never see them again. I'am very happy that i didn't deposit my own money.
Plus500 scammers

Ask them to provide details of other accounts they are talking about. ask for account number, Account name and verification documents.

Ask them to provide details of other accounts they are talking about. ask for account number, Account name and verification documents.
That's what i did, but no answer. They only sent me some email address i don't know, and they said that this is my email and i use it in another account. I asked them to show me verification documents on that account, so that will be proof, but they just ignore me.

That's what i did, but no answer. They only sent me some email address i don't know, and they said that this is my email and i use it in another account. I asked them to show me verification documents on that account, so that will be proof, but they just ignore me.

Go to their live support and talk with them regarding your account and the other account they talking about. Also let them know that you can share chat transcript on all over net, Also invite them to join this thread and ask to explain here as well. Best of luck.

Damn scammers! I guess it is easy for them to pretend you had another account, just falsify the name on some older account that went bust. You are probably under Cyprus, but the CySec regulator showed some signs it will not accept becoming scam country, you and the others having problems should copy the regulator as well.

Back