plus500.com

l-audio

Recruit
Plus500 RUB my money!

HI,

I have been trading with plus500 platform since 6 months. Yesterday, they just erase all my positions. I had more than 1400$ in profit that just disapeared with no reasons. All wipe out. I have contacted their mail support services. And waiting for them to reply.

I also notice that they change leverage level, so they never loose.

Be aware!

Zoltán Kovács

Private, 1st Class
The Plus500.com was offered me about a month ago, proclaims itself also in Hungary. Fortunately I did not get them to connect. I am glad that you got back at least the deposit. When I opened an account at Invest-Tech FX,it has looked like a fair broker, but unfortunately now instead I think that their whole operation is a big scam and I am not sure that I get back my deposit ever.
I hope I can inform my friends in Hungary in time, to avoid similar problems, and get them to become a member of the FPA.

salim3mar

Recruit
another israeli scam

even my demo account profits got erased ! ... i think they are not only a scam they are also incompetent

ksilt

Recruit
Hello, I am happy that I found this forum. I wanted to deposit some money to plus500 but Im not gonna do it anymore. Does anyone know about anything like plus500 BUT which/who is honest and serious so I dont have to be worry about my deposited and earned money?

forexliger

Recruit
Is this scam website or everything good? I just read on a website, its a scam, I read on this page. binaryscamwatchmonitor.com/plus500-review-is-plus500-scam

Last edited by a moderator: