1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

plus500.com

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by a133x, Mar 26, 2009.

1. l-audio

l-audio Recruit

Plus500 RUB my money!

HI,

I have been trading with plus500 platform since 6 months. Yesterday, they just erase all my positions. I had more than 1400$ in profit that just disapeared with no reasons. All wipe out. I have contacted their mail support services. And waiting for them to reply.

I also notice that they change leverage level, so they never loose.

Be aware!

2. Zoltán Kovács

Zoltán Kovács Private, 1st Class

The Plus500.com was offered me about a month ago, proclaims itself also in Hungary. Fortunately I did not get them to connect. I am glad that you got back at least the deposit. When I opened an account at Invest-Tech FX,it has looked like a fair broker, but unfortunately now instead I think that their whole operation is a big scam and I am not sure that I get back my deposit ever.
    I hope I can inform my friends in Hungary in time, to avoid similar problems, and get them to become a member of the FPA.

3. salim3mar

salim3mar Recruit

another israeli scam

even my demo account profits got erased ! ... i think they are not only a scam they are also incompetent

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Don't get attached to demo account. They often get erased.

5. ksilt

ksilt Recruit

Hello, I am happy that I found this forum. I wanted to deposit some money to plus500 but Im not gonna do it anymore. Does anyone know about anything like plus500 BUT which/who is honest and serious so I dont have to be worry about my deposited and earned money?

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

7. forexliger

forexliger Recruit

Is this scam website or everything good? I just read on a website, its a scam, I read on this page. binaryscamwatchmonitor.com/plus500-review-is-plus500-scam

#17 forexliger, Sep 26, 2016
    Lasted edited by : Sep 26, 2016
: plus500