• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Plus500.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
This is the problem ! I invested most of my money to protect myself, to have a lot of money to not to touch the margin call at all!! And what happened ? The deposit was rejected with the explanation of exceeding of weekly payments ! / There have no right to block any deposit /. After closing the position, 5 minutes later, was my deposit accepted, but at this time was my account at ZERO ! All position closed. No only the one ! It is very easy. They can manipulate only one position and than close everything. When they are able to manipulate for example OIL in the value + - 1,5 for a while, shorter than one second, you can do nothing !! And why I invested so much money after this experience ?????
Because i want to prove it !!!! I want my money back and want to save other people before this prtacticies !!!!!!!!!! At first I naiv believe, that FOS will do a real controll and check my account . What happenned after my contacting them ? The history of my account was deleted !

Im really sorry for you
This is the problem ! I invested most of my money to protect myself, to have a lot of money to not to touch the margin call at all!! And what happened ? The deposit was rejected with the explanation of exceeding of weekly payments ! / There have no right to block any deposit /. After closing the position, 5 minutes later, was my deposit accepted, but at this time was my account at ZERO ! All position closed. No only the one ! It is very easy. They can manipulate only one position and than close everything. When they are able to manipulate for example OIL in the value + - 1,5 for a while, shorter than one second, you can do nothing !! And why I invested so much money after this experience ?????
Because i want to prove it !!!! I want my money back and want to save other people before this prtacticies !!!!!!!!!! At first I naiv believe, that FOS will do a real controll and check my account . What happenned after my contacting them ? The history of my account was deleted !

i am trading only indices such as dax from the beginning and had never problems with it. but the risk of total loss is calculated, i have no family and live in germany and never had problems with the charts. we´ll see how they act when i will take a bigger ammount of profit in the withdrawal. something about 50.000€ at a time.

Im really sorry for you

i am trading only indices such as dax from the beginning and had never problems with it. but the risk of total loss is calculated, i have no family and live in germany and never had problems with the charts. we´ll see how they act when i will take a bigger ammount of profit in the withdrawal. something about 50.000€ at a time.

Maybe, that it is a problem, that in Czech Republic has the PLUS500 only permission from the National Bank, but no controll institute. How is it in Germany ? Excuse my english, it would be better for me to communicate german.

Maybe, that it is a problem, that in Czech Republic has the PLUS500 only permission from the National Bank, but no controll institute. How is it in Germany ? Excuse my english, it would be better for me to communicate german.
plus500 ist regulated in cyprus so i think that we all have the same standards.

No, so isn´t it. If you live in a country, which can supervise the actions of a concrete business, than you can file a complaint here. But when the company has only the permission from the state, you have to contact at first the inspecting subject, which is at this company stated. Than, if your case is rejected, you can contact the supervisor from the state, who has the company its place of businnes. Maybe it is possible to contact direct policy or bring an action against them. I did contact the CYSEC, they answered me, that the case will be investigated together with the Police of Cyprus. But for potential giving back your money you have to contact the financial ombudsman from the same state.
I have to say, I filed the complaint by FCA in 12/2014, than I have to wait to 09/15, to come to know, that my complaint was rejected :). And than you can read for example, that FPA rewiev only the cases, which are not older than 9 month. So, if I would stopp my trading in 12/2014, I have no chance .........
I believe, that at the end I have to go to the court anyway.......

Please, join following link : giambronelaw.com/site/servicesforindividuals/binary-trading-litigation/english/class-action-plus-500

So I'm new here as well and have seen numerous similar comments about plus500 around here and Reddit. The thing that concerns me the most is what I'm hearing about people being unable to collect on winning trades and leverage.

I haven't opened an account anywhere yet, because I'm trying to figure out the broker that is the least likely to cause me to blow up. Does Plus500 immediately allow you to get max leverage, and is it hard to throttle it down for practice? How do the other firms handle this?

Lastly, I read that the European regulators are requiring maximum leverage to be lowered significantly across a bunch of different asset classes - how do you guys deal w this? Put up a bigger deposit or just move to a different broker outside EU...feel like if it's move to a different broker I might as well avoid any of the European CFD firms and just go offshore immediately.

Back