• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Plus500 Ignore my email & never proceed my withdrawal request

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Thanks!! you're right, from the image i posted shows the time was less than 2 minutes, the email i sent to ask was second of the day after i traded. The officer answered me that my behavior not considered as "scalping" so from that day I tried to close all my opened positions after 2 minutes.

I believe AsstModerator or one of his people merged your threads and deleted some redundant replies (including one of mine).

My advice:

1. Invite Plus500 to join this discussion thread.

2. File a complaint with Cysec.

3. File a complaint with the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

4. File a complaint with www.econsumer.gov

Post an update when all of that is done.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. WHAT A PILE OF ****! Plus500 says "scalping is ILLEGAL." HA HA H AH AH AHA HA AHA HA. And, what Pus500 is doing (trading directly against client positions as the definitive STRUCTURE of their platform, from the outset! And lying to the public that 'trades' made on their platform are 'actually in the market' when the fact is no retail order EVER leaves the platform!) Because Pus500 is the Principal and the BUYER and SELLER of ALL 'transactions' on its platform, which ARE NOT TRADES. Transactions on the Pus500 platform are NOT TRADES IN ANY MARKET as Plus500 STATES in its Disclosure Agreement. Hence, if you 'place an order' with Plus500, you GIVE them YOUR MONEY to do with as they please. I see nothing wrong with the poster's positions and the simple fact is this company, unlike others, cannot allow this type of profitable trading! Because they simply CANNOT hedge against very fast trades that make oodles of profits, for any retail client.

Cant help but noticing, some complaints with plus500 i mean not just here, in other forums as well, usually regarding withdrawal, i do hope the broker does something about this. another thing maybe is the scalping vs arbitrage dilemma where some brokers (or maybe most) would not put parameters to what is allowed and what is not sadly its always against the trader..

Back