• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Plus500 Ignore my email & never proceed my withdrawal request

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

hlt0318

Recruit
Hi,

I requested a withdrawal MYR3,000 since 30th June 2015, after a week, i emailed help support rgd of it and they did reply me, and...

User photo Mariya
Plus500 Support
Hello Hwa,

I would like to inform you that your query was forwarded to the relevant department. Please be assured that you will be contacted as soon as I receive their answer.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards

Mariya
Customer Support
Plus500CY Ltd
1 Siafi Street
3042 Limassol

Plus500CY Ltd. is registered in Cyprus (registered no. HE33382) and is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. Registered Office: Modestou Panteli, 4 Mesa Geitonia 4003 Limassol, Cyprus.

This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. This e-mail and attachment has been screened for viruses on sending, but you should screen them again on receipt. Plus500CY Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

July 24, 2015, 11:31

User photo hwa lun tan
Hi Mariya,

Again copy and paste massage, I will bring this case to FPA court or FCA if I can't receive my withdrawal via paypal by Friday 31th Jul 2015, this is ridiculous slow and so inefficient, I don't think they are actually view in my case but just ignore like many others complaint on the internet. I want it to be done by next friday!! and please check the forum https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/search.php?searchid=2134174 they know how to deal with.

Rgds

July 25, 2015, 10:53

ever since that email, I never receive any email reply from them, and I keep emailing them twice a week to remain that request or it would be treated as solved.

I need some advice what should I do next since this happen.

Thanks & Regards

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

support@Plus500.com

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://plus.google.com/108703886866723689427/posts

https://twitter.com/plus500

https://www.facebook.com/Plus500/timeline

Also share your review at FPA Review page here Plus500.com Review - Forex Peace Army

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

There is something ridiculous happened, i opened my Plus500 account this afternoon and found my withdrawal request no longer there and the money never back to my account, just disappear, and my available balance as i check last Friday is RM5200++, now become RM673. I didn't receive any email and notice. I just contact their support regarding the issue, and warn them if not settle this by tomorrow I'll post this on their page like facebook and twitter everyday.

upload_2015-8-17_20-9-12.png

I found this from my account funds management monetary history. It shows the system adjustment which minus the amount from my available balance and my withdrawal request was cancelled. How can they simply took away my balance without informing nor giving a reason?

Hi,

This afternoon while i opened my Plus500 account, i found my available balance become RM673, it was RM5500+ last Friday after my last trade, and my withdrawal request which pending for more than 6 weeks was gone too.
upload_2015-8-17_20-9-12-png.20669

I found this monetary history that shows the money was taken by the system, and it also shows that my withdrawal request was cancelled.

upload_2015-8-18_5-20-0.png

from image above, it shows that I left RM8,192.24, should be more than that actually.

upload_2015-8-18_5-19-20.png

And now I only left RM673

Plus500 simply took away my balance without informing nor giving me a reason.

Hi Pharaoh,

I saw your reply of my thread on my email but I could't find it in this thread, I created new thread with titile <<PLUS500 took my available balance w/o informing >> but I couldn't reach there, it's mixed together with my previous thread <<
Plus500 Ignore my email & never proceed my withdrawal request>>

and I don't know how to invite Plus500 to join this discussion nor live chat.

Could you please lead me?

Thanks & Regards

I am not defending +500, but scalping is not allowed on this platform. According to your closed positions screenshot, you've made money by scalping (keeping a position open less than 2 minutes). All the proceeds made from scalping are canceled.
You should read the User Agreement before trading.

25.1.4. You will not enter into any Transaction which falls within the definition of Scalping or automated data entry system. Such Transactions will only be permitted with our prior written consent. Accordingly, a significant number of transactions with short duration may be deemed as abusive trading and will not be allowed; in such circumstances we reserve the rights to void/cancel part/all your abusive trading transactions, close all and any of your Trading Accounts and terminate the Client Agreement under Section 22.5 or Section 22.8.

Yes I do aware of scalping :
========================================================================================
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Each case is considered independently. Nevertheless, that behaviour does not fit entirely the scalping definition on which it states that it is "a significant number of transactions with short duration".

Be aware that we are not encouraging to take any trading decision. Unfortunately, we do not provide any guidance or consultation on how to trade - we merely provide the platform.

Should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Regards
Daniel
Customer Support
Plus500CY Ltd
1 Siafi Street
3042 Limassol

Plus500CY Ltd. is registered in Cyprus (registered no. HE33382) and is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. Registered Office: Modestou Panteli, 4 Mesa Geitonia 4003 Limassol, Cyprus.

This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. This e-mail and attachment has been screened for viruses on sending, but you should screen them again on receipt. Plus500CY Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

hwa lun tan, Jun 2, 14:18:
in this case, during the period of huge volatilities, for example i open a position and close within a minute, would it against the rules? because i normally trading during US data released.

thanks & regards

Daniel, Jun 2, 13:48:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

The term “Scalping” is classified as a form of Market Abuse, which is illegal, and is referred to in Clause 25.1.3 of our User Agreement. Briefly, this Clause states: “you will not enter into any transaction which falls within the definition of Market Abuse”.

Scalping is not specified by a specific span of time between opening and closing of a position it is defined by "a significant number of transactions with short duration".

Any trader suspected in using such a trading method or any other foul use of our platform will have his trading account immediately terminated and all, if any, positions will be made void.

You could find out more about scalping here;http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/scalping.asp#axzz206Wf4gw0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalping_(trading)

Should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Regards
Daniel
Customer Support
Plus500CY Ltd
1 Siafi Street
3042 Limassol

===================================================================================

They also said the word "majority", I did count all my transactions, very less was within 2 minutes. however they cannot simply take away without informing and not giving any reason.

Back