• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Plus500 my money disappeared

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

nenetrade

Private
L' account "nenetrade " è stato da plus500 dichiarato è verificato conforme alla nuova normativa antiriciclaggio ed attivo ma il saldo di oltre 30k presente sul conto è sparito. Questa è la piattaforma tanto pubblicizzata? Ad ognuno dei lettori le sue conclusioni. Sempre disponibile a documentare quanto detto, disponibile a consigli e suggerimenti per risolvere quest'annosa vicenda che va avanti da mesi.

Google Translator
The account 'nenetrade' was declared by plus500 occurred it complies with the new legislation against money laundering and active but the balance of over 30k in your account is gone. This platform is the much-hyped? Each of the readers his conclusions. Always available to document the above, available with tips and suggestions to solve this age-old story that goes on for months.

we will coordinal and put a class action civil lawsuit to plus 500 tell me that the result has more to me how much they brokearon one with 1205 euro bond can not enter or remove the email does not answer me or anything from 7 days ago

Hello everybody :)

Are people still experiencing problems with money withdrawals from Plus500.com ?

I made a 2000 € withdrawal Jun 10th (about 1 month) ago and - despite many emails
and promises - have not received it.

What's the general opinion about Plus500; Is it a scam ?

Any help would be highly appreciated ...

Hello everybody :)

Are people still experiencing problems with money withdrawals from Plus500.com ?

I made a 2000 € withdrawal Jun 10th (about 1 month) ago and - despite many emails
and promises - have not received it.

What's the general opinion about Plus500; Is it a scam ?

Any help would be highly appreciated ...

It would be better for your case to open your own thread

Purtroppo non ho la necessaria conoscenza della lingua Inglese per sostenere il mio caso, se potessi scrivere in Italiano, sarei veramente riconoscente
Google translator
Unfortunately I do not have the necessary knowledge of English to support my case, if I could write in Italian, I'd be really grateful

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

support@Plus500.com

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://plus.google.com/108703886866723689427/posts

https://twitter.com/plus500

https://www.facebook.com/Plus500/timeline

Also share your review at FPA Review page here Plus500.com Review - Forex Peace Army

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

L' account "nenetrade " è stato da plus500 dichiarato è verificato conforme alla nuova normativa antiriciclaggio ed attivo ma il saldo di oltre 30k presente sul conto è sparito
Inoltre un prelievo di € 1.000, diretto al mio Skrill non è mai arrivato a destinazione e, cosa peggiore, non è stato stornato sul mio conto Plus500.
Il giorno 04/07/2015 invio la semplice richiesta "quanti soldi ho sul mio conto?" mi rispondono 11/07/2015 (di solito rispondono prima) che hanno dato incarico al loro reparto contabilità l'esame della mia situazione, ad oggi nessuna comunicazione e ticket chiuso come risolto.
Google Translator
The account 'nenetrade' was declared by plus500 occurred it complies with the new legislation against money laundering and active but the balance of over 30k in your account is gone.
Also a withdrawal of € 1,000, direct to my Skrill never arrived at its destination and, worst of all, it was written off about me Plus500.
The day 07.04.2015 send simple request 'how much money I have in my account?' I respond 11/07/2015 (usually respond first) who instructed their finance department looking at my situation, to date no communication and ticket closed as solved.

Attachments

• plus500 saldo 34.550 al 14.05 senza icq.png
    plus500 saldo 34.550 al 14.05 senza icq.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 4
  • istantanea del conto 0 al 30-06-2015.jpg
    istantanea del conto 0 al 30-06-2015.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 11-07-2015 risposta di Jack quanti soldi ho sul mio conto.jpg
    11-07-2015 risposta di Jack quanti soldi ho sul mio conto.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Plus Prelievo 1.000 verso skrill disponibile 08.05.png
    Plus Prelievo 1.000 verso skrill disponibile 08.05.png