• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem plus500 scalping

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

jayh5

Recruit
hi all, can positions held overnight be flagged as scalping by plus500? if so, how many overnights would you recommend to stay safe from they flagging you as a scalper? greetings!!

hi all, can positions held overnight be flagged as scalping by plus500? if so, how many overnights would you recommend to stay safe from they flagging you as a scalper? greetings!!
why trade with a broker that gives you bucket shop-like conditions?

Not sure why you would insist on trading with someone with such fishy trading conditions.

Scalping usually is minute-trading, not day- or even swing-trading. That has nothing to do with scalping. As a scalper I'd leave this broker immediately (I am not a scalper though).

What you mean ? please provide explain some more about whatever CFD PLUS LAW BOOK involved here…..tssss, could be interesting

(needless to say, one can buy any stock on last seconds prior closing and sell the stuff right on next day opening time….but ok, in the CFD Industry some might not like this….wonder why :rolleyes:

Back