• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem PLUS500 Scam Affiliate

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

MAX1234

Recruit
Hello i wanna show what happens if you start working as affiliate with plus500
when you start refer traffic from landing page and tracking pixel so they could recognize where traffic comes from
this is what happens....they havo to monitor you traffic for others 60 days.....
and of course after 60 days they tell you to keep refering traffic in order to monitor and new commissions and old one will be paid in future when they are satisfied an of cours YOU WON'T BE PAID

KEEP AWAY FROM THIS SCAM AND HUGE CPA

Attachments

• plus 500 scam 2.png
    plus 500 scam 2.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 16
  • plus 500 scam 3.png
    plus 500 scam 3.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 16
  • plus500 scam.png
    plus500 scam.png
    254.9 KB · Views: 16
Hello i wanna show what happens if you start working as affiliate with plus500
when you start refer traffic from landing page and tracking pixel so they could recognize where traffic comes from
this is what happens....they havo to monitor you traffic for others 60 days.....
and of course after 60 days they tell you to keep refering traffic in order to monitor and new commissions and old one will be paid in future when they are satisfied an of cours YOU WON'T BE PAID

KEEP AWAY FROM THIS SCAM AND HUGE CPA
Invite company to this thread via Invite option to your thread first.

well they do have lots of not so pretty reviews on their page. i just hope it gets sorted out. i do wish traders to take more caution when dealing with brokers now a days, marketing is getting better and better. best of luck. send them links to this page just incase they do decide and come to clarify things.

Back