Plus500 scam

ChrisIrwin19

Recruit
Plus500 Today scammed me by hitting my stop loss on a false market price. This is completely unfair and a scam.At 18:21 GMT $DO plus500 closed my trade indicating the stop loss was hit as $4.78 when the actual price was $4.82. Stay away from Plus 500 it is a scam !!!!

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
Plus500 Today scammed me by hitting my stop loss on a false market price. This is completely unfair and a scam.At 18:21 GMT $DO plus500 closed my trade indicating the stop loss was hit as $4.78 when the actual price was $4.82. Stay away from Plus 500 it is a scam !!!!

1) Do you have any screen recording of this? First hand evidence would help us visualize what happened.

2) You have written a review of your experience. Good job. @FPA Forums Team will link the review to this thread soon.

3) after 96 hours, you may formally invite the company here. Follow these instructions:

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
@Plus500 can we have your attention here please?

@FPA Forums Team @AsstModerator you can update Plus500 review page with this information:

2017 April
EUR 550,000 Settlement with Belgium FSMA for improperly offering CFDs to retail clients
https://www.fsma.be/sites/default/files/public/2017-04-19_reglementtransactionnel.pdf [google Translate English]

2014 October, 2015 May
UK FCA orders mandatory freezing of all existing client account and no onboarding of new accounts pending investigation into their anti-money laundering practices. This freeze was in effect for 8 months.

also see

Attachments

• plus500uk-limited anti money laundering uk fca investigations.pdf
    610.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 2017-04-19_reglementtransactionnel_belgium FSMA.pdf
    309.8 KB · Views: 2

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Did you talk with customer care, and if yes then what reply you have received from them so far?

ChrisIrwin19

Recruit
IMG_20200217_190838.jpg
There are 2 pictures here. One is my plus500 trade closed indicating the stop had been hit. $3.78(NOT $4.78). the other pic is from trading view,, same time and date clearly showing the price never went below $3.80. Plus500 have done this one many occasions sometimes increasing the gap as much as $5-6 in their favour

Attachments

• IMG_20200217_191305.jpg
    IMG_20200217_191305.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 9

ChrisIrwin19

Recruit
I did have an online chat with customer service. They were very unhelpful and did not give a straight answer as to why their market pricing was so far out. I was told there was a link in the description of the instrument as to where they obtain their market pricing from. but yahoo didnt even show the price falling to $3.78 at that time. The Platform is rigged so that "Take profit" never gets hit and "Stop loss" gets hit with ease

ChrisIrwin19

Recruit
Plus500 advertise themselves as a Trading Platform. When in reality this is a gambling machine who are falsely advertising themselves as a stock broker

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
you need video recording of the screen. use bandicam or thundershare screen recording programs from a desktop. But in any case, best to consider a new broker....or at least do not have previous broker.

ChrisIrwin19

Recruit
Can you answer my question, please?
I did have an online chat with customer service. They were very unhelpful and did not give a straight answer as to why their market pricing was so far out. I was told there was a link in the description of the instrument as to where they obtain their market pricing from. but yahoo didnt even show the price falling to $3.78 at that time. The Platform is rigged so that "Take profit" never gets hit and "Stop loss" gets hit with ease