Plus500 scam

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
I did have an online chat with customer service. They were very unhelpful and did not give a straight answer as to why their market pricing was so far out. I was told there was a link in the description of the instrument as to where they obtain their market pricing from. but yahoo didnt even show the price falling to $3.78 at that time. The Platform is rigged so that "Take profit" never gets hit and "Stop loss" gets hit with ease

Do you have copy of that chat? Can submit a screenshot.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I did have an online chat with customer service. They were very unhelpful and did not give a straight answer as to why their market pricing was so far out. I was told there was a link in the description of the instrument as to where they obtain their market pricing from. but yahoo didnt even show the price falling to $3.78 at that time. The Platform is rigged so that "Take profit" never gets hit and "Stop loss" gets hit with ease
Can you please share the screenshot with us?

ChrisIrwin19

Recruit
vlcsnap-2020-02-19-16h19m04s359.png
Heres an example. Trading view top middle tab, has LK at $41.99 . while Plus500 accelerates the drop to $41.84. I dont know why they claim to be a Trading platform, When quite obvious its a Gaming platform where they make the rules.

SoniNew

Sergeant
Check for a list of "quote providers" in the T&C. Because of different provides, quotes received may be slight different, but in your situation it does not look like something minor..
Did you tried to submitting a complaint with them? Amusing they have a complaints department..

Alex_Lys

Recruit
I can't understand why and how they do it in general. God damn! It's not even their money. Two month ago I got bonuses from the company and just started investing, I had over 1150$ and then when I wanted to take my money back they just banned me everywhere. How deal with it. I even tried to visit to their office but i could not find it. I Don't know what to do, I’m so confused.

ChrisIrwin19

Recruit
i will look at the quote providers. I did try online chat with cs but i recieved the normal copy and paste bs. and complete avoidance of the complaint.
I have another scam video today. Plus500 freezing the market while it was in the green and not opening the market until it was in the red. so this means i couldnt sell when the market was high and this has happened twice today. This complete criminal how do they get away with it ????

ChrisIrwin19

Recruit
The first pic is Scam500 disabling the close position button. The second pic is Scam500 logging me out.. The third pic is Scam500 allowing me to close the trade once it is in the red ..

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2020-02-21-15h16m07s283.png
    vlcsnap-2020-02-21-15h16m07s283.png
    391.3 KB · Views: 5
  • vlcsnap-2020-02-21-15h16m33s585.png
    vlcsnap-2020-02-21-15h16m33s585.png
    396.5 KB · Views: 5
  • vlcsnap-2020-02-21-15h17m25s835.png
    vlcsnap-2020-02-21-15h17m25s835.png
    394.9 KB · Views: 4

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
I can't understand why and how they do it in general. God damn! It's not even their money. Two month ago I got bonuses from the company and just started investing, I had over 1150$ and then when I wanted to take my money back they just banned me everywhere. How deal with it. I even tried to visit to their office but i could not find it. I Don't know what to do, I’m so confused.

@Alex_Lys please open up your own scam alert thread and submit a brief timeline with evidence in that thread only please:

Here is a video of the unfair tactics they play. so we pay a spread and loose $0.10 per share

I have another scam video today. Plus500 freezing the market while it was in the green and not opening the market until it was in the red. so this means i couldnt sell when the market was high and this has happened twice today. This complete criminal how do they get away with it ????

If the mp4 video is too large to attach here, you must upload to a cloud service like dropbox, google drive, iCloud, etc and paste the shareable link here.

The video is most important to see the entire sequence of events.

Thanks.

ChrisIrwin19

Recruit
Here is is a link to the $DO Diamond offshore drilling stop loss scam. This is not a live video of the scam but video of the charts clearly showing scam500 dropping the market on $DO to $3.77 to stop loss hunt. while Tradingview had $DO dropping to $3.81 and IG had the drop at $3.81. .. Scam tactics by scam500..

Here is a link to another scam500 video $CFX Colfax. This displays scam500 disabling the close button while my trade is in profit and making it available to close when my trade is at a loss (I should call these BETS as it isnt actually trading).I complained to scam500 support and they said i would be forwarded on to a different department. I then received and email explaining that the market was closed due to extreme volatility. I dont think a raise of $1 - $2 per share ( about 3% ) is extreme volatility. especially when $SPCE Virgin galactic dropped $10 per share ( 25% ) in minutes on the same day.( Trading view will show this ) How ever this was not closed or disabled by scam500.

If anybody could give any feedback on wether these links work or not would be great. Ive never used google drive before Thanks