Plus500 scam

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
If anybody could give any feedback on wether these links work or not would be great. Ive never used google drive before Thanks

To test a cloud link, open up a Incognito/Private browser window and check it there. If you can view it in the Private browser window without any problems, then you know the link is correct.

--------------------------------
Here is a link to another scam500 video $CFX Colfax. This displays scam500 disabling the close button while my trade is in profit and making it available to close when my trade is at a loss.....

Here is a link to another scam500 video $CFX Colfax. This displays scam500 disabling the close button while my trade is in profit and making it available to close when my trade is at a loss.....

Do you have the logs that show the error? I didn't see the buy/sell button you were clicking. Was it some kind of one-click option? Maybe you can make sure in a future video, you have the server activity log showing.

@Plus500 can we have your side of the story also please?

Last edited:

Caroline85

Recruit
I have a similar issue too, now I am working hard to fix it, I didn't pay attention to this kind of thing until it happened with me too. It was about 2 weeks ago when I first invested 270 $ and got bonuses, then I started investing more and more money, like 720 $ and again got bonuses, and when I tried to take my money back they just blocked me. OMG I mean, I don’t know how to deal with this. Feel so confused and stupid.

ChrisIrwin19

Recruit
To test a cloud link, open up a Incognito/Private browser window and check it there. If you can view it in the Private browser window without any problems, then you know the link is correct.

--------------------------------

Do you have the logs that show the error? I didn't see the buy/sell button you were clicking. Was it some kind of one-click option? Maybe you can make sure in a future video, you have the server activity log showing.

@Plus500 can we have your side of the story also please?

Hi sorry this is the $DO stop loss hunting video. I mistakenly gave 2 links to the same video.

This is the Colfax video were they disabled the close button so i could not sell until the trade was in the red

Ill double check this link..

ChrisIrwin19

Recruit
Hi sorry this is the $DO stop loss hunting video. I mistakenly gave 2 links to the same video.

This is the Colfax video were they disabled the close button so i could not sell until the trade was in the red

Ill double check this link..

The link works ok. If you watch the vid you can clearly see 3, 2min candles.
At 42sec you can see scam500 made the close button available as soon as the trade entered the red...

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
I have a similar issue too, now I am working hard to fix it, I didn't pay attention to this kind of thing until it happened with me too. It was about 2 weeks ago when I first invested 270 $ and got bonuses, then I started investing more and more money, like 720 $ and again got bonuses, and when I tried to take my money back they just blocked me. OMG I mean, I don’t know how to deal with this. Feel so confused and stupid.

@Caroline85 you must open a separate scam alert thread and submit evidence.

UK/EU broker is not supposed to offer any bonuses. For this exact reason. Please do open new thread and explain your situation.

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
Scam500 more unfair tactics at market open. Close button disabled for 11mins making sure you couldnt sell at a time of high profit

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wgAiuQCNfHL0DIV48wd-bSZmeEP4BzOC

Ok. I can understand you for this once or twice to make a point.

Moving forward, certainly you will pick a more reliable forex broker?? And avoid binary options? Scam brokers rely heavily on people's gaming/gambling impulse. Please resist this.

-----------------

Next steps:

1) summarize the total amount deposited, withdrawn, and lost due to broker error with dates. The easiest way to do this is to generate a complete account history statement for each affected account. Here is the mt4/mt5 procedures: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

other platforms have an identical process.

Do this as quickly as possible before anything gets locked or deleted. (it should already be done from before you make the first post!!!)

2) Please complete the steps to invite the company @Plus500 to this thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

3) do not abandon your thread. check back every week to report any updates or

4) prepare for possible regulatory complaint with UK FO if they have not. All the evidence you gathered here will assist you in that complain.

ChrisIrwin19

Recruit
If i was gambling i would be putting more money in, This is just to bring to light the scam tactics scam500 use and still are. This whole thread is to make people aware that scam500 will hide behind their user agreement and change the rules to make you lose. and that their demo does not run like real account. The real accounts they disable when they please to stop you taking profits. I dont know weather this is right or wrong but it seems pretty wrong to me.