Plus500 scammers - Resolved

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hello Martin,
How it happened that you got Plus500 account in Netherlands? Plus 500 is not authorised to operate there, as they were forced by Belgium and NL financial authorities to close all clients accounts and web side?
Remember that Plus500 lives from stealing clients money from their accounts (main source of profit) not from spreads or legal business.
They have taken from my account 21.000,00 EUR after 1,5 year of trading, depositing and withdrawing monies as they suddenly found out that I'm trading scalping (it took a long time to built nice account balance for them LOL)
If I may sugest:
1)check User Agreement in section of verification of the client if it says that docs has to be sent by post.
2) make a small deposit (100 EUR max ) using skrill wallet - Plus500 always says during withdrawal proceeds that money will be withdrawn to an original source of remitance - so deposit 100EUR by skrill than try to withdraw all balance back to skrill.

Hope it helps

Ok, tell me what whats the situation? Can U log in, if so can you check account status in section account and than verify account?
I was typing my password wrong, i can log in.

But if i want to withdraw, i get a error message that tells me my account is restricted.
There is a credit card that requires verification, but i sent statement and photo's and they keep denying it.

Lol! I uploaded my creditcard statement again and my card got verified!!!!! They kept rejecting it and now it got verified??
What the hell. My account is still restricted with a balance of 2.6K

upload_2019-8-5_22-57-52.png

I was typing my password wrong, i can log in.

But if i want to withdraw, i get a error message that tells me my account is restricted.
There is a credit card that requires verification, but i sent statement and photo's and they keep denying it.

Ok, as you've said before you already sent a fotocopy of card, u have 2 options:
1- send card copy again
2- delete this card details
See again what I told u about Skrill
Company will not ever respond to your mails sent to support, thats their strategy that u will give up

Hello Martin,

We are obligated by law to verify the authenticity of your identity and other relevant details (such as, but not limited to, your residential address and ownership of payment method) against the requested documents.

This is part of our due diligence process and is designed to protect your privacy.

“5.1.3 We reserve the right to impose additional due diligence requirements after a Trading Account has been opened for you in circumstances where we consider such requirements to be necessary. You acknowledge that unless the verification of your Trading Account is completed, the opening of your Trading Account cannot be finalised and you will not be able to trade with us."

I got this answer today. In section 5.1.3 it is not stated that they won't pay me out if i don't meet their due diligence requirements.
I couldn't care less about re opening my account nor trading with them. All i care about is my profit.

Back