Plus500 scammers - Resolved

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

msneijder

Recruit
Hello all,

I have been having an issue with Plus500. They refuse to pay my profit out.
I have created an account with Plus500.com.au, they have AFSL #417727 issued by ASIC.

I thought this was enough to assure me they are trustworthy. I have verified my account and everything was accepted and my account was fully verified. I deposited 5000 euro and made profit. I managed to withdraw this back to my creditcard and i also verified this credit card by sending a photo of the front and back and they accepted it.

Then i deposited 5000 euro with my 2nd card and made also profit and tried to verify my card. I took a picture of the front and back and it got refused and my account got restricted. I can't withdraw or deposit anymore.

I got an email from Patrick Busby:
Dear Martin,

Please provide us with a certified copy of your Photo ID, Proof of residence document, and statements for the card used to deposit into your account.

Please note that the original certified copy of the document/s required must be returned by post.

The signature of the certifier must be the original signature. We cannot accept faxes or scanned copies.
Certifying your documents
In order for your certification to be accepted, it must be signed and dated (within the last three months) and the certifier is to state that the document is a certified copy of an original.
They must provide their name, address, phone number, and in what category of certifier they fall.

For copies of your documents to be considered certified, they must be signed by any one of the following:
1. A lawyer or notary public (who is a member of a recognised professional body)
2. An actuary or accountant (who is a member of a recognised professional body)
3. A members of the judiciary
4. A police officer
5. A director, manager or company secretary of a bank or regulated financial services business.

Please send the certified copy to the following address:
Plus500AU Pty Ltd
PO Box H339
Australia Square
Sydney, NSW 1215
AUSTRALIA

Regards,
Patrick
Customer Support
Plus500AU Pty Ltd.
P.O. Box H339, Australia Square,
Sydney, NSW, 1215 Australia

They want me to send document by post to them in Australia.
First of all, there is no such thing as certified documents in my country (i live in the netherlands).
Second of all, i'm a very busy man and i don't even have time to gather all this documents and then post them to them.
I just think this is a method for them to stall the withdrawal. I'm refusing to send this and i would like money back and my profit and then i will end my business relationship with them.

It is very easy to deposit with them, but once you try to withdraw or make profit. They try to make your life very hard. They agreed to send my deposit back, but i don't think they will send my profit untill i send them the 'certified' documents.

Hello all,

I have been having an issue with Plus500. They refuse to pay my profit out.
I have created an account with Plus500.com.au, they have AFSL #417727 issued by ASIC.

I thought this was enough to assure me they are trustworthy. I have verified my account and everything was accepted and my account was fully verified. I deposited 5000 euro and made profit. I managed to withdraw this back to my creditcard and i also verified this credit card by sending a photo of the front and back and they accepted it.

Then i deposited 5000 euro with my 2nd card and made also profit and tried to verify my card. I took a picture of the front and back and it got refused and my account got restricted. I can't withdraw or deposit anymore.

I got an email from Patrick Busby:

They want me to send document by post to them in Australia.
First of all, there is no such thing as certified documents in my country (i live in the netherlands).
Second of all, i'm a very busy man and i don't even have time to gather all this documents and then post them to them.
I just think this is a method for them to stall the withdrawal. I'm refusing to send this and i would like money back and my profit and then i will end my business relationship with them.

It is very easy to deposit with them, but once you try to withdraw or make profit. They try to make your life very hard. They agreed to send my deposit back, but i don't think they will send my profit untill i send them the 'certified' documents.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the optionthen this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to drawtheir attention on your issue

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email(Send an email to every possible address).
You will find their email and address herehttps://www.plus500.com/Help/ContactUs

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5374/plus500.com-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/Plus500

https://twitter.com/plus500

My deposit got returned, but now the remaining balance is not going to be send unless i send the certified documents. Which i will not. I will invite them here if i see the button tomorrow.

My deposit got returned, but now the remaining balance is not going to be send unless i send the certified documents. Which i will not. I will invite them here if i see the button tomorrow.
Anything wrong with provide documents?

Anything wrong with provide documents?

I have already provided everything i had. From picture of ID to picture of credit cards and statements.
They just want me to send them everything by post to stall everything.

I'm very busy and work everyday 10 hours.
Obtaining credit card statements signed by the director and an utility bill signed by an ambassador is impossible for me???
Let me tell you what they want.

They know if i send them documents from Netherlands to AU it will take atleast 1 month to arrive.
The 'checking' of the documents will take another month. And then finally they will tell me that the documents were not accepted and that i have to swim from the Netherlands to their office in AU.

I have already provided everything i had. From picture of ID to picture of credit cards and statements.
They just want me to send them everything by post to stall everything.

I'm very busy and work everyday 10 hours.
Obtaining credit card statements signed by the director and an utility bill signed by an ambassador is impossible for me???
Let me tell you what they want.

They know if i send them documents from Netherlands to AU it will take atleast 1 month to arrive.
The 'checking' of the documents will take another month. And then finally they will tell me that the documents were not accepted and that i have to swim from the Netherlands to their office in AU.
Can you share the email where they asked for send them documents via courier?

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Aug 3, 2019 at 2:04 AM

Can you share the email where they asked for send them documents via courier?
Dear Martin,

Please provide us with a certified copy of your Photo ID, Proof of residence document, and statements for the card used to deposit into your account.

Please note that the original certified copy of the document/s required must be returned by post.

The signature of the certifier must be the original signature. We cannot accept faxes or scanned copies.
Certifying your documents
In order for your certification to be accepted, it must be signed and dated (within the last three months) and the certifier is to state that the document is a certified copy of an original.
They must provide their name, address, phone number, and in what category of certifier they fall.

For copies of your documents to be considered certified, they must be signed by any one of the following:
1. A lawyer or notary public (who is a member of a recognised professional body)
2. An actuary or accountant (who is a member of a recognised professional body)
3. A members of the judiciary
4. A police officer
5. A director, manager or company secretary of a bank or regulated financial services business.

Please send the certified copy to the following address:
Plus500AU Pty Ltd
PO Box H339
Australia Square
Sydney, NSW 1215
AUSTRALIA

Regards,
Patrick
Customer Support
Plus500AU Pty Ltd.

They don't even make an effort in solving this issue or paying me out.
This is the last email i received from them on 31/07

Hello Martin,

Your deposits have been sent back to the source. Once you have fulfiled the requirements for the certified documentation, we will be able to process the remaining balance.

Regards,
Patrick
Customer Support
Plus500AU Pty Ltd.

I feel powerless and i know i won't see my money, but i don't care. I just want them to be marked as scammers on the review section.

Back