Plus500 scammers - Resolved

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
1) Can you post a screenshot of the approval email/chat?

2) What country is your bank located in?

and yes, we will wait until the money hits the bank account.

@4evermaat voted prophet of the year.

If you read the email and everything presented, the company's claim for additional verification was clearly a stall tactic. And I'm glad the OP was smart enough to catch that.

If they truly needed that info, they would have asked for it earlier. They wouldn't have allowed full verification (previously), trading, deposits, withdrawals on the account unless it already satisfied regulatory requirements.

Ask yourself: If he had losing trades, would they have still requested this "additional verification"?

read my prophecy earlier.

I knew they were just stalling. I had opened a complaint with AFCA and a day later magic happened.

upload_2019-8-15_20-22-27.png

upload_2019-8-15_20-23-32.png

I understand OP already has good news from her bank.

1) @msneijder Can you confirm here you received the money?

2) is there any other outstanding funds from Plus500 Au owed to you?

I knew they were just stalling. I had opened a complaint with AFCA and a day later magic happened.

View attachment 43855

View attachment 43856

Dear Martin,

As we know you have already received your funds back and our statement is that Plus500AU was within its right to request additional information as per 5.1.3 'We reserve the right to impose additional due diligence requirements after a Trading Account has been opened for you in circumstances where we consider such requirements to be necessary'.

Kind regards,
Plus500 Social Media team

Seems like OP has taken off, likely to enjoy the profits that he rightfully earned. I can confirm via private message that the OP was paid.

Snag_9b86c452.png

Snag_9b860538.png

@AsstModerator @FPA Forums Team I suppose you can do the honors.

@Plus500 you may also reserve the right to honor your fiduciary responsibility to your client and release his funds without any delay or clever stall tactics.

Back