• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Plus500 suspicious!

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I can't wait to vote on this case. Looks like AsstMod already moved it to Open Cases.

To Camille Caillaut,
Sorry for your situation,but let me get it straight - forget about your monies, its lost. I do not know how much time and tiers must flow to understand what is plus500 bussiness model - they are not earning of being a broker but their profits comes from cancelling their clients money and playing against clients positions. I am prepering a formal legal case in UK court against them targeting closing down this business. Pls forward all the evidence (statemets, acc.balancec etc. to my mail jomaj1973@gmail.com. Plus500 harmed c/s 25000 people or more. Regards

Is this moving somewhere please? In my country (Slovakia) they are giving "presents" to attract more people/traders: they are opening 25€ live accounts and give them to traders to trade with...

hi Pharoah,
With All of these Scam Brokers, is there a Legit Broker that FPA recommends?

thanks
Let me answer your question here, There are many legit brokers but no one knows when they turned into scam, To avoid scam here are few suggestions for you.
Shortlist 5-10 brokers by searching or you can pick someone from FPA advertising (just suggestion not mandatory) and then go to this link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews check the reviews of the shortlisted broker. Before you can live with them talk with their live chat support and ask the questions you have any. Then check them with small deposit (small doesn't mean 500 0r 1000 USD) less than $200. And then try the withdrawal, If everything runs smoothly then you can go with the deposit you want. Best of luck.

Hi FxMaster

Thank you for your prompt reply. I did check out the attached link above ... reviews of Forex Brokers..
So far, based on your experiences, how long does a Legit Forex Broker settle if there's a Legit complaint by a client regarding their money not being sent back to them?

Can you also give us a checklist of how to shortlist Legit Forex Brokers?

Thank you so much..

Back