• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PlusFN.com

General discussions of a financial company
by Frank Lobach:

PlusFn is a slow scammer,BEWARE!I started trading with them in a managed scheme ,run by brothers Raz & John Axlerod,in July 2014,who claimed to be trading large accounts ,over US$50K,but had decided to allow smaller traders like me to join in a combined fund,where all the small accounts of US$5K and upwards, would be combined to make up US$50K accounts, and the profits would be divided up accordingly,and they would take 25% commission ONLY from any profits if they occurred.This all sounded very good, but I forgot to check if their London office was registered,which it is NOT! They would trade not only FX but also gold ,oil,wheat etc.
This seemed to work fantastically for a year and a half with ROI around 80%, until Dec.2015,when my account was up to around US$21,& I decided to withdraw about US$12K to pay off some debts.This was the last time I had any communication with them,and John Axlerod said to give him a couple of weeks to organize this request ,so he could re-set the trading algorithms.This is now Feb,2,2016 and that was the last time I had any communication with anybody at PlusFn.
I have tried Skype, the usual way I talked to them all the time,normal phone call, e-mail,their "chat" window(try it on their web site your self now,and see it is non functional now)and even tried snail mail to their main office in Anguilla(registered mail too,nothing happened?
I tried to withdraw capital via their banking section, all I got was an automated e-mail acknowledging my request,saying they would contact me in a few days.This happens at every attempt to contact them.
My MT4 platform login ceased to work,so I can no longer watch the actual trades as before, but I can still log in and view the "My Account" section on their web page,where all the pages of trades taken over the year and a half are still displayed,with the last half dozen open trades still seeming to be trading,although it is like a rudderless ship, as no action is being taken to close any big profits occurring,or new trades being opened.
I have notified them by letter, and email I want that account closed,that I am no longer part of any contract with them,as they have ceased to fulfill their part of the contract completely,because I am not sure what if any liability I may have if the trading account continues and goes negative eventually?
The final balance now is US$7586 and never changes anymore,but what if it does go negative,who would know what the liabilities/legalities might be?If anybody does know,please contact me at Frank bukti@tpg.com.au ?
I can not understand what the scam is actually,as the lost money was lost in 2 stupid last trades,not to them stealing any(as far as I can see anyway),and the balance is still there,doing nothing?It is as if the entire staff at PlusFn had died suddenly,or closed up shop and just went away,leaving it all running like a ghost ship?If anyone has any ideas on this, please let me know.
hello please contact this good people they may help you
The Anguilla Financial Services Commission
info@fsc.org.ai
good luck

Back