Plusoption Brokers.

Hello Joel1987..The money i got was not actually a chargeback,it was the result of my bank (Sberbank) intervention..the money WAS paid by Plusoption brokers...I was warned by the bank ,they said that there are very many complaints concerning Binary options brokers( in general) in Russia...The thing is that the Russian Authorities have received the complaints..But one thing is for sure,Russian police can be a bit slow,but they always get things done...There is one more thing that i noticed here in Russia, unless you search for the scamming brokers IN the RUSSIAN language,you will rarely get a glimpse of the situation here...So many people have been scammed...The brokers have (in some instances) even resulted to threats of violence(when registering,you have to give your address)...it is scary...

Tatyana thanks for your reply. I also got my money back but they still keep calling me. I didn't give them any information about me except my credit card number which I turned off (don't know the technical term in English) and my phone number which I will probably have to change cause they are getting on my nerves.

Hi there...I'm a Victim of PLUSOPTION, and I lost more than 6000USD in less than 3 days...any help!?

If you can't do a chargeback, with that much money on the table, a lawyer is a good idea. WinThisCase can refer you to a lawyer.

Tatyana thanks for your reply. I also got my money back but they still keep calling me. I didn't give them any information about me except my credit card number which I turned off (don't know the technical term in English) and my phone number which I will probably have to change cause they are getting on my nerves.

Tell them you already went bankrupt and will be moving to a cardboard box in a few days. Tell them you've had nothing to eat for weeks except for food scraps you've managed to steal from rats. If you can make them believe you have nothing left to steal and have no ability to borrow money, they won't waste their time on you.

If that fails, get the number of a police officer who wants to investigate binary fraud. Tell them you are about to change your number and give them the police officer's number.

Hello Joel1987 and anyone you can assist in this thread.

I have recently done the same thing as Joel1987 made a minimum deposit, not transacted at all with PlusOption and would like to withdraw the money. I have been contacted many times by Dave Kaplan to trade and also by PlusOption compliance to send info to verify my account.

I have completely ignored all of this and have created a withdrawal request on PlusOption that is still pending (See attached). Can you please provide more details as to why you contacted Fibonatix and what their relation is to PlusOption?

I used my credit card on their web platform to make the deposit and just want to reverse the charge. I think a charge back will be a waste of time as they may simply just deny it which will end up making this little scam cost me some more money.

Please any assistance will be appreciated?

Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 12.40.51.png

Hello Joel1987 and anyone you can assist in this thread.

I have recently done the same thing as Joel1987 made a minimum deposit, not transacted at all with PlusOption and would like to withdraw the money. I have been contacted many times by Dave Kaplan to trade and also by PlusOption compliance to send info to verify my account.

I have completely ignored all of this and have created a withdrawal request on PlusOption that is still pending (See attached). Can you please provide more details as to why you contacted Fibonatix and what their relation is to PlusOption?

I used my credit card on their web platform to make the deposit and just want to reverse the charge. I think a charge back will be a waste of time as they may simply just deny it which will end up making this little scam cost me some more money.

Please any assistance will be appreciated?

View attachment 32816

why is no one reporting these Bastards to the INTERPOL???? has it become so simple to cheat and Rob people on that side of the world?? If yes, then let us all start a little scam hub and make millions!!

I'm very happy to report that I just got my money back from Plus Option without any verification of my account. I didn't request a chargeback from my bank. Actually the only thing I did was stop answering their phone calls and filed a complaint to Fibonatix in which I stated that Plus Option broke their Terms and Conditions under section 15 which clearly says that they should have verified my account before they accepted my deposit. Don't know if that is why I got my money back. I want to thank Pharaoh, Tatyana Povoroznyuk and Forex Peace Army for all support. Hope I will never go trough this again and I hope nobody else will too. Thanks guys. If I can help somehow someone please reply to this message, I should get an email and I will reply. Thanks once again.
desperate to get my money back... in 3 days 6-7k gone. pls help.

desperate to get my money back... in 3 days 6-7k gone. pls help.

have got nothing on me...so any help trying to skin me is useless!! my visa card payment for 5 months is pending. I had to mortgage some gold that barely got me 400$...I really need help.

Here, I`m again suggesting the steps to follow.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.plusoption.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13205/plusoption-binary-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/PLUS-Option-749706705181280/

https://twitter.com/plus_option

https://plus.google.com/103826665641761948418

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Back