Plusoption Brokers.

Hello,i made a minimum deposit of 250$ and verified my account with this brokers..Initially,i had applied for an auto trading software called Nuvo finance,which automatically referred me to Plusoption brokers..i later tried to activate the software but it was not working.i decided to manually trade on the brokers platform without the software(even though i have little practical experience). i did not take any bonuses,and also declined to have a personal account manager.A person by the name Alexander Nazarov contacted me and said he was an analyst at the broker..He was rather rude,i have to admit...and that raised an alarm in my head..i decided to withdraw the 250$ ,but the man later emailed me saying that without his approval,i could not make any withdrawal(sounded more of a threat) Later ,he convinced me to start trading,which i did,and after 3 or 4 days had 410$...The man then started emailing me saying that i was using robots to trade..That is when i decided to withdraw all my funds and close my account...I have not heard from the support team and they have not approved my withdrawal..All this has been in the last few days..ie. From the 23rd of feb 2017 til 28th feb 2017...could you please help me get my money back..thank you..

Hello,i made a minimum deposit of 250$ and verified my account with this brokers..Initially,i had applied for an auto trading software called Nuvo finance,which automatically referred me to Plusoption brokers..i later tried to activate the software but it was not working.i decided to manually trade on the brokers platform without the software(even though i have little practical experience). i did not take any bonuses,and also declined to have a personal account manager.A person by the name Alexander Nazarov contacted me and said he was an analyst at the broker..He was rather rude,i have to admit...and that raised an alarm in my head..i decided to withdraw the 250$ ,but the man later emailed me saying that without his approval,i could not make any withdrawal(sounded more of a threat) Later ,he convinced me to start trading,which i did,and after 3 or 4 days had 410$...The man then started emailing me saying that i was using robots to trade..That is when i decided to withdraw all my funds and close my account...I have not heard from the support team and they have not approved my withdrawal..All this has been in the last few days..ie. From the 23rd of feb 2017 til 28th feb 2017...could you please help me get my money back..thank you..
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.plusoption.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13205/plusoption-binary-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/PLUS-Option-749706705181280/

https://twitter.com/plus_option

https://plus.google.com/103826665641761948418

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

I logged on to my account today(Plusoption) and it was basically wiped clean..No money,no record of any transactions that were there..No record of any Deposit,nor the withdrawal request...i filed a chargeback,but its not guaranteed to succeed..

This should serve as a lesson to everyone. The moment anything suspicious happens with a company, get screenshots of EVERYTHING. Otherwise, they can erase it all and leave you with no evidence.

During the weekend,my account came back to normal..The withdrawal request of 410$ i had put through was cancelled,and in its place a 250$ withdrawal through FIBONATIX (a financial institution) had been processed and money credited from my account on Friday the 10th of march...i never got the money...i emailed the so called fibonatix to know to whom the money was debited to...no reply yet...still waiting...

GOOD NEWS ...!!! Today ,i found 250$ in my account..It is unclear where the money came from.the bank said they could not determine whether it was a chargeback or the broker decided to pay my initial deposit..meanwhile,my account with the broker is blocked..cant log on,but all is well that ends well...i did not lose my money,just my efforts..when it shall be clear,i shall update you..Thank you for your support Pharaoh..

Tatyana could you please write everything you did to get your money back. I know that I will and probably more people would very greatful. Thank you.
Hi Joe1987. I searched for all their sites on the web(including the social media) and gave very poor ratings for their services..replied to other people who were getting ready to register and make deposits with them..Emailed various bloggers and shared my story with them...And the best of all ,is to request a chargeback from your bank..I lost the profits,but got my money back..

Hi Joe1987. I searched for all their sites on the web(including the social media) and gave very poor ratings for their services..replied to other people who were getting ready to register and make deposits with them..Emailed various bloggers and shared my story with them...And the best of all ,is to request a chargeback from your bank..I lost the profits,but got my money back..
Thank you Tatyana. I will try to do all that. So the money you got back was actually a chargeback?

Back